Chapter Twenty Eight - Operation Ghost Buddies

I was sitting on my bed, next to Mage with Arthur sitting on the window sill.

"So, do you guys have any idea who this 'Alice' person could be?" I asked after explaining what had happened. They already said that it wasn't either of them, as I suspected.

"Hmmm... she sounds familiar, but I can't remember why..." Arthur trailed.

Mage shrugged her shoulders, "I can't place her."

Arthur snapped his fingers, "I remember now! She was about Roo and I's age... you know, when she was living."

"Haha, yeah, I assumed as much." I laughed, "What do you know about her?"

"She was in here because of some mental problems and violent actions. Her parents weren't ever in here though."

"Huh." Mage and I responded.

"You seem to know a lot about this." I fixed my gaze on Arthur.

Arthur was gazing out the window, "Well, yeah, I know a lot about quite a few of the patients that used to come here."

"How?" I asked.

His eyes snapped over to look at me, "Uhh... no real reason..."

I could tell there was more that he wasn't telling me, but I wasn't concerned about it. At least for now.

"Okay then." I shrugged, "What do you think we can do to help her move on?"

"I don't really know anything about her..." Mage trailed, "Maybe we should just talk to her." She suggested.

"She seemed lonely when she was alive." Arthur said, "She didn't really socialize well."

"Okay. I can talk to her then!" I chirped, "I don't think Sevta and Haru have done anything with the board yet. I can find it and try to talk to her again. Or we can talk in person, face to face."

Mage and Arthur shared a glance and then looked back me.

"That could work." Arthur Shrugged.

"Mhmm~" Mage agreed, "That would be really nice."

"Okay, great. Let Operation Ghost Buddies commence!"

===========================================================

Operation ghost friends... because why the heck not?