Day 3

Merideths date with Dr. Hunk
..........

It was the day of merideths date with Derek Shepherd! She couldn't have been more excited but there was one thing that had stopped her excitement from flowing.

How could my mother have these affairs? She loved dad ... right

Right when she was done with her makeup she heard a knock on her door. So looked over and called for them to come in.

"Hey sis"

Lexi was standing in the doorway looking upset.

"Hey you okay?"

Merideth tried all her might not to tell lexi but even though they had different mom's lexi knew how much merideths mother ment to her and her dad.

"I just found some stuff out about my mom and stuff about the cheif that .. is uncomfortable to me.."

Lexi crossed her arms at the thought, and walked over to merideth and hugged her.

"Thanks lexi"

Lexi still hugging mer had a confused look on her face.

"What for?"

Finally letting each other go mer just looked at lexi.

"Thank you for being here when I needed you, and for not leaving my side"

They laughed away the tears and went in for another hug.

A couple minutes after, the doorbell rang.

"Ooh that's him I bet!"

Lexi was super excited about her sisters first date in over 5 years.

"Go go go"

She started to push merideth out into the hall and down the stairs.

"Hold on before you open the door I need to get my camera!"

So lexi went upstairs to get her camera and of course merideth didn't listen and she opened the door.

"Wow"

Derek looked up and down on merideth and was speachless.

"Wow what?"

She looked Concerned

"Nothing you just look perfect."

A couple seconds after lexi fia ally came back with the camera and had an upset face when merideth opened the door without her.

"Hey I told you to wait"

She yelled a bit.

"Sorry sis but I couldn't!"

Lexi stood there crossed arms and rolled her eyes and giggles a bit.

"Well whatever, get close come on i want to get a picture!"

So they got close to each other and lexi took their picture.

Later they left to go to their date and they hadn't come back to the house until 1 am.

That's when things had gotten heated for merideth and Derek, but they couldn't really do much since lexi was right across the hall from her and alex's room was next door.

So they just cuddled on her bed and fell asleep.