Day 8

Izzy was a mess, she was In love with Alex  but one of her patients she had fallen in love with her and she started having feelings for him too.

"Hey darlin!"

The man looked at izzy with hopeful eyes, he had cancer, and he was one of izzys patients before but at first he had kidney stones.

"Hey Denny"

She walked over to him and poured some water into a Styrofoam cup and handed it to him.

"So you ask that doctor yet?"

She looked over at him and she widened her eyes.

"How did you know that I liked alex"

He laughed a bit.

"I can tell when you like someone and I know you like alex."

She starts to blush a bit, she really didn't want Denny to know that she asked Alex out because she liked denny and denny likes her.

"No I didn't ask him out, he .. um rejected me"

He put the cup down on the table and sat up a bit.

"Ya know you can go and ask him izzy just because we had a past"

"A past?!"

She kind of felt weird, they never had a past the never did anything together but her being his doctor.

"Okay look denny I like you and all but we never had anything we never had a past and we never will."

His smile fell off his face and he layed back down.

"You can go"

Izzy stood up from the chair and she walked over to him and he pushed her away.

"God damn it i said go."

She started to feel upset and she started to leave.

"Oh and just remember iz if you pick one you loose the other"

She turned away with a confused face and walked away without looking back at his room.

"Hey Dr. Stevens we need you"

Dr. Bailey started to yell from across the hall.

"Yes ma'am right away!"

Bailey caught her sarcasm and started to turn red.

"We don't need your sarcasm her Dr. Stevens we can easily get you out of her faster than we put you in this program so if I was you I suggest being on my best behavior"

Izzy had a shocked look on her face Bailey was not the type of person to mess around with. But she did as Bailey was told and went to surgery.
****************************