Day 5

While in surgery merideth wasn't feeling good, her vision was going all blurry on her.

"I think... I think I have to go."

Dr. Bailey looked at her with confusion

"Now Dr. Grey you have two options here, 1 you can leave this surgery and get fired or 2 ignore your feelings and finish the surgery... while keeping your job."

Merideth rolled her eyes and ignored her feelings only so she could keep her job.

"Okay so now that you have sticthed the incision what will you do next?"

Merideth started to feel nauseous and she could hardly see striaght.

But she kept going with the surgery.

"Um you will clean it up and make sure that there are no open spots and then let the patient heal but she will have to stay here for a month or two until fully healed."

Dr. Bailey  nodded and handed merideth an alcohol bottle and a cloth.

After surgery was over merideth ran to the bathroom and threw up. Afterward walking out Derek was there with a sandwich and water.

"Here, you need to eat and drink"

She looked at him with a confused face.

"Come with me... and ease eat"

So she took the sandwich and followed him into the nurses lounge.

"Okay look you know how you said that you were having the vibe that you are having morning sickness?"

She nodded while finishing the sandwich.

"Well I kinda snuck some pregnancy teats out of the supply closet and I thought that you maybe should take one"

Merideth nodded and took one more sip of water and walked to the bathroom.

A couple minutes after taking the test merideth walked into the bathroom to check on the test.

"Hey Derek.."

Derek shot up from his seat, and looked over in merideths direction.

"Well?"

She started to cry while walking over to him while holding her arms out.

"I'm pregnant!"

They both laughed at hugged each other and couldn't let go.

There was a bed in the lounge so merideth decided to take a nap since now she knew that she needed to be off her back for a while.

Pregnant... I'm Pregnant!!

Was all she thought while drifting off to sleep.

********************************

Hey guys thanks you so so so much for reading my story! I'm sorry that this chapter was kind of short from my other ones it's 3 am and I can't sleep really.

      So I decided to wright, but I realized wrighting makes me tired at 3 in the morning!

  But I hope you guys enjoy and plz leave me some feedback and tell me what you would like to see next!!