Day 22

After merideth had finished up with her day she walked out to the parking lot and hopped into her car to see something sticking out of her windshield.

As she looked at the folded price of paper she noticed that dereks car wasn't there in his usual parking spot.
He had told her he would meet up with her after she was done, but strangely he wasn't there.
Merideth opened the car door and got out to get the paper.

As she opened it, she noticed something that was truly haunting.

It read:

Dear Merideth Grey,

    You are somebody I would love to get to know, I am probably someone who you would not like to know but hey its worth a shot right?!...
Well instead of going on and on about how I want to know you, I might as well just tell you who I am...

I am your father who yes abandoned you, you could say... I heard lexi works there with you but not really working... you were always like your mother and I just wanted to say I'm sorry that I left you and never fought for you when I should have..

         Love truly and always,
                  Dad

As she looked around for any sight of her father she saw know one around. She took one last look at the letter and still c I uldnt believe it... her father the one that bad left her Is trying to come back?? What is he thinking.