Chapter 86: Meeting A Family And A Ex

"I can't believe I'm here ." I mutter to Ross .

Ross convinced me to come with them to Colorado for a family reunion . Ross had to but me all new clothes and pack my stuff for me to come . I know I should've said yes straight away but I'm nervous ! I'm meeting his while family, although he did meet mine before our year .

We just landed in Colorado . Ross was no joking around here when he said it was cold . Ross bought me 6 pairs of pants, 6 long sleeved shits, 4 sweater, 5 pairs of sweatpants, 5 jackets, 5 hoodies (We even have matching ones), 3 pairs of boots, 7 pairs of regular socks, 7 Paris of fuzzy socks, 4 beanies, 4 snow hates, and 3 pairs of gloves .

"Don't be nervous babe. " Ross says taking my bags into a huge house which we will be staying.

Supposedly, we are staying with aunt and grandmother. By the looks of it they have plenty of room . I walk in nervously and the room falls silent.

"Who might you be ?" A tall women, with brown eyes and dirty blonde hair asks .

"Uhm .. Hi . I'm Katie ." I stutter .

"Ohh ! You must be Delly's friend ." She assumes.

"No . Well, he's . But actually I'm Ross' girlfriend ." I explain .

"Oh, dear . You have it all wrong . " A elderly women butts in .

How are they gonna tell me ? They don't know .

"Excuse me ?" I reply .

"Rossy, already has a girlfriend, here . " She states .

"I'm sure this is just a mistake, I assure you I'm his girlfriend . See, he gave me this . " I point to the promise ring .

"Oh no, no, no . In fact, his real girlfriend is here . Her names Victoria ." I'm guessing his grandmother says .

Where's is Riker, Rocky, Ryland, or Rydel when I need them .

"They're upstairs, honey ." His aunt informs .

I nod and dismiss myself so I could find my boyfriend .

I walk upstairs and hear ruffled voices behind a door . As I get closer I hear Ross' sweet voice . I press my ear to the door .

"I love you Ross ." A girlie voice says .

"I love you too Victoria ." Ross' voice speaks .

I push open the door and find Victoria kissing Ross . I gasp . And they pull away . Ross sits there like a deer in headlights and Victoria looks oblivious .

"Why ?" Was all I could get out because the tears are brimming in my eyes threatening to spill over any minute .

"Katie .. " Ross starts, panic I'm his voice .

I rush out . By pass all the people giving me strange looks which indicate the tears have poured over . Riker and Rocky try to stop me by I push my way pass them .

"What's going on ?" Riker speaks to someone .

I hear footsteps coming after me . I've reached the driveway .

"Katie .. Wait !" Ross pleas .

I stop in my tracks . And turn to face him .

"No, no, no. Please don't cry . Let me explain ." He rushes to me .

He tries to wipe the tears away but I shift my head .

"What happened to never cheating again ?" I mutter .

"It isn't like that ." He tries .

"Don't .. Don't make up some excuse . I saw you Ross, I heard you ... " I start .

"Katie .. ."

"Let me finish ! I heard you say that you love her, in the same tone you tell me . I saw you kissing here . I saw her leaning in and you didn't stop her . You forgot all about me again didn't you ! Am I not important anymore ? Do I mean nothing to you ? I don't want to be used by another guy, and I thought you were different . I thought you were the one ! I thought we were forever . But apparently we're not so this means nothing anymore . " I throw my promise ring at his feet .

I turn and run . I didn't know where I'm going . But I keep running and running .

-------------------

\ROSS P.OV/

"Can we talk for a second ?" Victoria, my ex, asks .

I nod . I just placed the bags down in our assigned room . Victoria followed me up here, and shirt the door behind her .

"I know we broke up but come one babe, your whole family wants us together ." She jumps to the point .

"I broke up with you for a reason . Don't call me babe . I have a girlfriend and my siblings and parents love her ." I push her away .

"Remember this though ." She says playing a recording .

'I love you Ross . '

'I love you too Victoria'

That's all she let me hear until she forced herself on me . I hear the door open and a gasp escape a girls lips . I finally push Victoria off me and find Katie standing there . I start to panic .

"Why ?" Katie asks before running away .

I run after her . My siblings trying to stop her then me . She reaches the drive way by the time I call for her . She stops and faces me. She's crying, and I mean crying .

"No, no, no. Please don't cry . Let me explain ." I rushes to her .

I try to wipe the tears away from her still beautiful face but she turns her head before I can .

"What happened to never cheating again ?" She mumbles .

"It isn't like that ." I try but she cuts me off .

"Don't .. Don't make up some excuse . I saw you Ross, I heard you ... " She starts .

"Katie .. ." This time I cut her off .

"Let me finish ! I heard you say that you love her, in the same tone you tell me . I saw you kissing here . I saw her leaning in and you didn't stop her . You forgot all about me again didn't you ! Am I not important anymore ? Do I mean nothing to you ? I don't want to be used by another guy, and I thought you were different . I thought you were the one ! I thought we were forever . But apparently we're not so this means nothing anymore . " She speeches then throws her promise ring at my feet .

Those few words break me . Tears start coming down my face . I pick up the ring and run after Katie . I have no clue where she went . After, a moment of searching I decide to go back and find my cell and take the car .

"Bro, what was that ?" Riker pesters as soon as I enter the yard .

I push pass a very satisfied Victoria . "Fuck you !" I shout at her .

My whole family gasps not knowing I used that kinda language . I don't care about them right now . All I car about is finding my girlfriend .

I rush out to the car which Rocky and Riker are already in .

"Start explaining ." Rocky sighs .

I tell him the whole story, "I guess she heard it wrong ." I bust into tears before the end of my story .

"Bro, it'll be okay . " Rocky assures .

"I don't even know where she is ! She can be anywhere . " I cry out .

"ROSS, we'll find her ." Riker pushes .

I hope so ...

------------------------

\KATIE P.O.V/

There's only one place for me to go now . Even though it's attached to Ross, it holds my favorite memory . Nobody will bother me there, it'll be peaceful .