Six.

---Six---

Jasmine's pov;

"Are you sure you can leave?" My mum asked for the thousandth time.

"Mum, the doctor said I am free to go. It's being a month since I woke up anyway" I said.

"Yes but-"

"I'm fine" I said.

"Okay okay. I believe you" She said and we walked out of the room. It's so weird to be walking again and to be out in the world. I wonder if anyone knows what happened. No one probably cared enough to find out why I missed so many classes.

"Will you start school on Monday?" She asked.

"I can't miss any more classes" I said.

"They told me you could do the ones you missed, during Christmas" She said.

"I'm willing to do that" I said.

"Maybe you should stay with us these days and then go to your dorm" She said.

"Mum, please. I need some time alone to settle down again" I said.

"I'm just so worried Jasmine" She sighed when we got in the car.

"Yeah but I'll be just fine. Trust me, I've learned to be alone and survive very well" I said.

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing. Just drive me back" I said. She'll never know what I mean, and never will anyone know the whole story.

She drives me to my dorm and helps me clean around. I practically beg her to leave after two hours and she finally does. She reminds me that I have to eat something and I tell her I will go out or order something.

It couldn't be more weird to be honest. It's foreign to me. I have been awake for a month now, I should be used to it by now. What if people know and ask me stuff about being in a coma? You don't particularly feel anything.

You just sense things that happen around you. I look at myself in the mirror and gasp. Have I lost weight since I was there? Now I don't have to work out. Good job doctors, good job for feeding me healthily.

I put on a pair of black skinny jeans, a marroon sweater and a cardigan with a pair of boots. It's cold outside and I need to watch my health. I mean, I'm fine but still, I'm scared, I don't want to be sick. I feel really good though, they have been giving me many vitamins. I'm like a new person.

But who am I kidding, when you are a new person, you forget the past and I haven't. I put that aside and take my bag. I walk down the street in campus to see where I could go eat. I don't look around much, I don't want people to recognise me. Then, I bump into somebody.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't-" I look up and freeze. It's only my first day out of the hospital, this is ridiculous.

"Jasmine?" Stella says, her eyes wide.

"Stella" I say coldly.

"You're out of the hospital?" She asked.

"So you know" I clenched my jaw.

"Yeah, many people do. Some said you did that on purpose" She said.

"Excuse me?" I raised a brow and my jaw drops.

"You know, that you wanted for that to happen to you" She said.

"Who spread that rumour, you? I'm sure you wouldn't care anyway, right? I mean that's what you said before" I said and balled my hands into fists.