Twenty Three.

---Twenty Three---

Jasmine's pov;

"Stay away from me" I said through gritted teeth. A frustrated Harry was in front of me, his knuckles red and his eyes bloodshot.

"Jasmine" He breathed.

"No. I don't want to hear what you have to say" I said and made one step back.

"I'm sorry" He made one step towards me.

I made two back. "I said, stay away from me"

"I would tell you soon. I'm sorry" He said.

"Soon? A sorry is not enough Harry" I said.

"Please. You have to listen to me" He begged.

"I'm done" I said.

"Jasmine I-"

-
I'm woken up by my alarm clock, ringing like crazy and I ended up throwing it on the floor. When I look to the mirror, I look sweaty and pale. What was this dream all about? I'm confused about what was happening.

Why did Harry apologise over and over again? Why did I not want to listen to what he said? Did he do something he wasn't supposed to?

Probably, that's all he does, my subconscious says.

All I could think about today in my classes, was this dream. It was taunting me. I barely paid attention to what my teachers were saying.

Besides that, Zayn has been on my mind as well. He confuses me lately. I hate it but I want to ask him what we are. I don't want to be anything. I might as well tell him that. Right?

My feet carry me to his house and I text him to come outside. He's sitting next to me on the bench outside their house in only seconds. He greets me with a kiss and smiles.

"Anything wrong?" He asked.

"Actually yes" I said.

"Tell me" He said.

"What are we?" I asked and looked away.

"What do you want us to be?" His answer has me taken aback. I thought he would freak out by what I asked, not be so cool about it.

"I don't know. I'm not... Used to all this" I said.

"Look, I know you don't think relationships work. But I'm willing to do it if you are just willing to try it" He said.

"Are you asking me to be your...?"

"If you want to. It's totally fine if you want to take it slower" He said.

What if I don't want to?

My heart says no, but my head says yes. We'll break up one day and I can see he wants to try it. But I don't want to. But I hate to disappoint him. In a parallel universe, I would be like any other girl, the girl that Harry thought I was, a hopeless romantic.

I would love romantic dates, with candles, walks on the beach, picnics, kisses under the rain, flowers. I would love somebody, I would be attached and not afraid of loving someone. Ny favourite movie and book would be a romantic one and I would spent hours daydreaming about love. I would think of getting married and having children, I would actually want a relationship and a boyfriend.

But this is not a parallel universe, this is the real world. I never will do any of thise cliché things, with nobody, because I'm so stuck in my perspectives and stubborn to believe something else than that. Could I change? Could someone change me? Could Zayn make me change my mind?

"Okay" I said and took a breath I didn't realise I was holding.

"Okay what?" He asked.

"I'll try it" I said.

"Really?" He asked and his eyes instantly lit up.

"Yeah. I trust you" I smiled.

"That's great" He said and leaned in to kiss me.

"What do we do now? I'm not exactly used to this" I said.

"Whatever you want to do. We could go inside or go for a walk" He said.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to stay inside" I said.

"Whatever my girl wants" He smiled and stood up, taking my hand. I smiled back awkwardly and followed him to his room.

I hope we're not one of those couples that go to the park or anywhere and hold hands all the time. But Zayn seems like that guy...

We spend our time, watching the newest Spiderman movie. At least he doesn't want to watch any romantic cheesy movie.

"Zayn where the heck is my-" Harry rudely opens the door to Zayn's bedroom, without knocking. Just what I needed.

"Your what?" Zayn asked and paused the movie.

"What is she doing here?" He asked, looking at me, with one brow raised.

"She's my girlfriend, what do you think she's doing here?" Zayn asked, unbothered

"Your girlfriend? Oh wow. I thought you didn't do relationships" Harry laughed at me and I look away. He's such a dick.

"What were you looking for?" Zayn asked.

"Nothing nothing. Enjoy ignoring me more Jasmine" Harry smirked and left the room.

"I'm sorry about him" Zayn said.

"Yeah me too" I sighed.

"Don't bother paying attention to him, really. He's gonna get over it. He's just teasing, that's all" Zayn said. Yeah, only teasing.

I decided to leave after the movie and while I was walking back to my dorm, of course I saw Stella.

"Hey Jazz" She said shyly.

"Bye" I said.

"I know you hate me" She said.

"Oh really?" I almost laughed.

"I just... Be careful Jasmine" She said.

"Is that a threat or something?" I asked.

"No just be careful, that's all" She said and walked away.

It sounds like a threat to me. Be careful. Who is she to tell me to be careful? What is she planning on doing to me next? Another one of her mind games? Isn't she sick of playing with me? I can't believe a person can be so heartless to somebody, that they even used to be best friends with. In her place, I would feel guilty for the rest of my life.

Day by day, as hard as I try to avoid some people, I just am around them even more. From the day of my accident, it has been the most confusing time of my life. There are so many new people in my life, so many new friends, hell even an unexpected boyfriend. Is this even me? I don't know myself anymore. The Jasmine I know would never have so many friends, she would never have a boyfriend and she would never fight so much with people.

She would mind her own business, she would be nice and she would focus on her school, to get out of university in a year and a half.

I don't know how I've changed so much. Did I change myself or did someone else change me?

-
-
-
~I hope you liked this chapter. Remember, I update every two days regularly. Love ya. -Eva. xx