Seventy Two.

---Seventy Two---

Jasmine's pov;

They say that after a lot of bad things, after the worse thing that happens in your life, happiness is on the way. I really thought that I was over the bad events in my life. I thought Stella and my accident were my final downfall, but I was deadly wrong. I was just waiting for this day, without even knowing it.

"Jasmine! Jasmine wait up!" I hear Zayn calling behind me. His takes my arm and makes me face him.

"What? What do you want?" I cried.

"Hear me out okay?" He said.

"What are you going to tell me? Are you going to defend your friend? Because what he did is not defend worthy. What he did is something that I will never forgive. So don't go ahead and say anything" I said.

"I wasn't going to. I know he doesn't deserve to be forgiven. I tried to stop him in the first place, before it even happened, but he wouldn't listen" Zayn said.

"He's unacceptable and he won't even.., I don't know, chase after me. That shows how fucking much he cares about himself rather than me" I said. I couldn't stop my tears from falling and I didn't want to.

"He does care. He just doesn't know how to show it properly" He said.

"I just want to leave" I said.

"And where will you go?" He asked.

"I don't know. I don't. I'm alone in this, aren't I? You should probably get back inside, try not to let him get drunk or anything" I said.

"You're not alone" He said.

"And who do I have?" I asked and sniffled.

"You have Perrie. You have the boys, the girls. You have me" He said and took my hands.

"Jasmine, are you alright?" Perrie came out of the bar. Zayn left my hands and turned to her.

"No" I laughed slightly and cried harder.

"Get her somewhere else that is not here. Not in her apartment, not the dorm nor our house. Anywhere else but campus" Zayn said.

"Got it. Go inside. I'll see you later" Perrie said and Zayn gave her a kiss, muttering I love you to her, before going back inside.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"In my apartment" She said. I nodded. We go to her car, which I have never been in before.

The silence makes me feel uncomfortable to be crying on my own, so I just stay there, looking out of the window, with the pain in my chest I had before. I feel empty, emotionally drained and alone. I want to convince myself this is just a big joke that they are pulling on me, that it is April Fool's and I just haven't realized it yet, but everything is looking more and more real as moments pass by.

I thought he had feelings for me, I really did, but his actions were heartless and inconsiderate. My life has been a huge lie from day one. From the day I started college, it has been a huge pile of lies, and more are waiting to be unveiled.

My heart is shattering, piece by piece. Just when I started being more brave, more bold, making decisions like moving in with somebody that I really believed I had something with, it all came down to one thing. Being left alone and broken, once again, with only one person in the relationship wanting to fight for what was previous in the place of the broken hearts.

Perrie gets me, in downtown London, at an apartment complex. We take the lift to the last floor, the penthouse, and as soon as we open the door, the happy music which was previously filling the room, is stopped and three faces turn to look at Perrie and I.