Nineteen.

---Nineteen---

Jasmine's pov;

I'm awakened by several knocks on the door, which I try to ignore but fail miserably. I look next to me, to see Harry sleeping, with his mouth open. Our feet are tangled together and he radiates warmth.

"Harry" I shook him.

"Hmm" He mumbles.

"Someone's at the door" I said.

"Hmm so?" He asked.

"Do I need to open?" I asked.

"I don't know" He said.

"You're not much help" I said and stood up, but fell on the bed again, as Harry wrapped his arm around my waist.

"No, don't leave" He said.

"I have to open"

"No you don't" He said.

"Let me just see who it is, and if it's not anyone important, I'll come back to bed" I said.

"Mhm fine" He said and let go of me. I go over and look from the window carefully. My mother is standing there, impatient, tapping her foot on the concrete.

"Shit, Harry. It's my mum" I said.

"Your mum?" He joitls out of bed, wide awake.

"Yeah. What do I do?" I ask, nervous.

"You open and talk to her. You owe her an apology" He said.

"Yes but you're here. I can't kick you out and she'll see you and freak out" I said.

"Doesn't she know we hang out?" He asked.

"Does she need to?" I asked.

"Jesus Jasmine, you haven't told her? She'll kill me. Last time I saw her, she told me it was better to leave you alone  the day you woke up, she will not be happy" He said.

"Just... I'll figure something out" I said.

He gestures to the door and I take a deep breath. I go over and open. My mum's face is full of concern, but when she sees me, it's all washed away.

"Honey, I thought you weren't here" She said and hugged me tight.

"I am" I said.

"Are you- Harry?" She said and let go of me.

"Um.. Hi Mrs. Sharon" He said.

"What is he doing here?" She asked.

"Oh he was just leaving" I say and push him to the door.

"Yeah I was, so bye" He said.

"I'll talk to you later" I whispered when he walked outside

"Good luck" He smiled and I closed the door.

"That was... Weird" She said.

"Is anything wrong?" I ask her. I need to change the subject before she starts speculating of all kinds of reasons why Harry was in my room.

"I came to talk to you. I called you yesterday but you had your phone off, as well as today" She said.

"I really didn't notice" I said.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you like that. I don't know why I did that" She said.

"If anyone should be sorry about everything, it should be me mum. You had every right to yell at me, I said hurtful things. I meant to call you but I forgot" I said. I was having too much fun to get frustrated with a phone call, as selfish as that sounds.