Sixty.

---Sixty---

Harry's pov;

When I enter the house and see Stacey laughing with Zayn in the living room, I'm wondering what the fuck I missed these few hours I was away.

"Oh Harry! We were just talking about you" Stacey called me and I moved where everyone was.

"Why are you here?" I asked, coldly.

"You're not happy to see me babe?" She asked.

"I think the answer is quite obvious" I fake smiled.

"Don't be so hard on me" She said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked once more.

"I just wanted to say hi to my old friends and old boyfriend" She said and smirked.

"Oh you had one of those?" I asked.

"Of course stupid, and let's not forget you were one of them" She said.

"Pardon me, I thought I was just one of your many other toys, that you cheated me with" I said and clenched my jaw.

"Still not over it? Anyway, sit with us, have a chat. It's been a long time, you've been preoccupied with your toy" She said and patted the empty seat next to her. I sit across from her rather than next to her.

"Be careful what you say about her, it won't end up nicely" I said.

"Oh babe, me? Be careful? I think you should be the one who should be careful of what you say" She said.

"So now you're threatening me too? Like you did to your step sister?" I asked and smiled.

"Pretty much yes. You don't want your dirty stuff out there, do you?"

"Mine? Or yours?"

"We both know we were in this together. And not only you, a lot of people" She said and looked around in the room. She's going way to far.

"Look Stacey, you're not one bit intimidating. If you think you are scaring me or some sort of shit, you're wrong. I'm done with you playing with me" I said.

"Harry honey, I have evidence of the shit you are doing. And recent ones. I don't think your girlfriend wants to see these pictures" She said and handed me her phone. I scrolled down her pictures and threw the phone on the floor. I unfortunately didn't smash the phone, but even if I did, she has saved all of that shit somewhere else too because of how much of a sneaky bitch she is.

"You wouldn't dare" I said as she took her phone from the floor.

"Oh really? I could send them to Jasmine right now and send you to hell" She said.

"I haven't even done anything to you Stacey"

"You have, you fucking broke up with me from a text and ruined the plans we had" She said.

"Because I fucking got my shit back together, I'm not like I was back then" I said.

"You're as fragile as a year ago" She said.

"I'm not, you are just a jealous fuck. You're jealous because I finally got what I deserve and you will never have my happiness. You won't get it away from me" I said.

"You think you deserve that after all? Wait until she finds out"

"Go to hell"

"Be careful what you wish for Styles" She stood up and left.

"That was something" Zayn said.

"Yeah and you fucking stood there, doing nothing. My so called best friends are fucking careless, how nice of you" I said through gritted teeth.