Fifty Four.

---Fifty Four---

Jasmine's pov;

Since we arrived back home in the afternoon, with the train again, Harry has been trying to get me to go out with him and the rest of our friends, but I keep telling him I am tired. I would love to spend time with my friends, but I only slept for a few hours last night and even though I did sleep on the train as well, I just still feel exhausted.

We're still in the car and we have just entered campus. "Where did you say everyone is?" I asked.

"The usual bar. The one you work at" He said.

"Then let's go before I change my mind" I said.

"You're tired, I'm not dragging you around if you aren't in the mood to go out babe" My heart leaps from the word babe. He got me right there.

"I want to go, as long as we're together" I think that my tiredness is overreacting.

"Okay" He smiles.

"You do like when you get what you want" I giggled.

"Now I have mostly everything I want" He moves one of his hands on top of mine.

"Don't be dramatic" I said.

"Oh I think my middle name is dramatic" He joked.

"No, it is Edward" I laughed.

"How the hell do you know that?" He raised a brow at me.

I am still laughing. "Your mother told me, but I asked. Harry if you want to know something, you just ask and get the answer" I said.

"My mother needs to shut her mouth when it comes to information like that" He said.

"Edward is such a funny name. It reminds me of Twilight" I said.

"Yeah, I'm a secret vampire, that's why I left you all those marks" He smirked.

"Makes sense now. Oh my god I can't do this Harry" I said dramatically. If I get him, I will be laughing until I die.

"What? Do what?" His eyes widen.

"Be with you anymore" I fake sighed.

"But... It's only been like three hours, what have I done?" He asked.

"You are making me sick" I lied.

"Sick of what?"

"Your lame jokes" I started laughing.

"What?" His expression is priceless.

"I can't believe you actually thought I was mad at you" I said.

"This is not a joke. You can't just tell me things like that after only hours, Jesus" He said, while parking the car.

"Well, it was worth it" I said.

He comes to a stop and gets out of the car, rushing to open my door. I close it and turn around, but I make a step back as Harry is right in front of me.

"You startled me again" I said.

"Sorry babe" He said.

I don't wait for him to make a move, so I grab his shirt and pull him on me, locking our lips together. I pull away after a while, to take a breath and laugh at myself.

Harry raises a brow at me. "What's so funny?"

"Me. How I've changed so much since we first kissed" I said.

"You haven't changed" He said. I can't help but notice how husky his voice is because we were kissing.

"Yes I have. I have the audacity to eat your face off any time I want to, and I'm not like that. I act like a bimbo" I said and looked down.