Eight.

---Eight---

Jasmine's pov;

He throws his phone to the floor, and thankfully it doesn't break. He paces up and down my room. His hands are balled into fists and his emerald eyes are much darker. His jaw is clenched and he ignores me.

"What happened?" I asked. I get no answer, he just keeps doing what he was doing before.

"Harry what the hell happened?" I asked and got his phone from the floor.

"Are you going to talk to me or not?" I asked after another moment of silence.

He stops and gives me a deadly glare. I open his phone, he doesn't have a password and I look who called him. It was Louis.

"What do you think you are doing?" He asked.

"Checking who it was, because, you don't seem eager to talk to me" I said.

"I don't want to talk to you, or to anyone" He said.

"Then leave" I said and he looks at me again.

"You want me to leave?" He asked.

"I don't care what you do, Harry. Honestly, I don't know why you are talking to me. We're not friends or something" I said.

"We could be" He said.

"Maybe I don't want to" I said.

"Fine" His eyes go back from soft, to dark and he storms out of my dorm. I watch him as he walks to his car and then drives away. What's wrong with him? First he comes where I work, then he comes here, practically inviting himself, he gets angry and leaves.

I have no intention to be friends with anyone. I don't care about friendships anymore. I could care less to be honest. I don't want to get attached to anybody.

I decide to pass my day by writing on my story, where I left it off last time. I forget everything while I write, I express myself and it's the only thing that can take me away from reality.

I feel like hours have past but when my phone rings I look at the clock and it has only been one hour. An unknown number is calling me but I don't hesitate and answer.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Zayn" I heard Zayn from the other end. Where did he get my number from?

"Oh hi" I said. A little smile formed on my lips.

"I need you. I mean we. We need you to help us with something" He said.

"With what?" I asked. What could they possibly want from me?

"Harry. He is so mad, Louis said it might be a good idea to get you here, because your presence relaxes him or something. If you don't want to come, then don't, it's alright" He said.

"He got mad at me too, I don't know if he would want me there" I said.

"This guy is going to makes us go insane" Zayn groaned.

"Probably. I'll tell you when I get there" I said.

"So you are coming?" He asked.

"Yeah, yeah" I said snd hang up. I added Zayn's number in my contact list and then changed my clothes. I wore a pair of leggings, a sweater, boots and a jacket with a scarf. It's freezing outside.

I began to walk and I see a familiar figure far away. I look around and try to find a car to hide behind, when I realise who it is. There's none and I am officially screwed.

"Hey" Stella said. Why is she even talking to me? She acts like nothing happened.

"No" I said.

"No what? Aren't you going to talk to me?" She asked.