Fifty Five.

---Fifty Five---

Good idea; Listen to the Spotify playlist "The Most Beautiful Songs In The World" while reading this, it's just amazing, I'm so fascinated by it. I will be noting this in other chapters too if it's appropriate with the concept.

Harry's pov;

I'm ready to go, to pick Jasmine up from her dorm, when Zayn comes in the living room.

"Where to?" He asked.

"Date" I replied.

"So you got her?" He asked.

"You're not jealous mate, are you? Cause she's your ex" I said. I could care less that she's his ex, but he's a good friend and I'd rather not fight right now.

"Not at all. Just asking" He said.

"Then yes" I said.

"I don't want to get you upset, but we both know this does not feel right" He said. I knew he was getting to this.

"It feels right to me" I said.

"Completely?" He asked.

"No, but I have been wanting this for a long time and you know that. I'm not messing this up" I said.

"What if you change her? What if she gets attached? What-"

"She won't. She will never get attached to me" I sigh in frustration.

"You heard what Stacey told her last night. This is not good" He said.

"Look, I know. I know that it's fucked up but I need her. I don't give a fuck about Stacey anymore, she won't dare to do anything again. She'll have to face me" I said.

"Just be careful and don't hurt the poor girl. She doesn't deserve any more shit" He said and I nodded. She doesn't deserve any shit.

It only takes me two minutes to get to her dorm, but it feels like an eternity. I'm so infatuated with a person, by her story, her state of mind, her face, her everything. Only getting knowing that I can finally have her, gives me a feeling of satisfaction that I never imagined I could feel.

When she gets in the car and I see her bright smile, my heart bursts. God, she's so beautiful.

"Hi" She said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I smile as bright as her and greet her too.

"You look beautiful as always" I compliment her.

"Thank you" I love how her cheeks flush when I compliment her. She always says she's not like this, sweet and adorable, but God, she's out of her mind to think like that.

"Before you ask where we are going, know that I won't tell you. You can only know that it's not so far from town" I told her and started driving.

"I promise I won't ask. I know wherever we go, will be nice" She said.

She trusts me. She's letting me take her anywhere I want. I could be a bad person- which I partly am for some reasons- yet she's letting me do what I want. I want our days together to be as good as they can, so she can remember me when she finds out what kind of monster I am. I hate to think that it would be bad for her to have all these memories of me when she leaves me, but I don't want her to forget me, because I will never forget her.

It doesn't take too long for us to arrive to our destination. St. Jame's Park Lake.

I park the car and we start walking. She takes my hand and I grip hers tightly. "I know how much you love the water, so I thought this would be a great idea for an official first date" I said.