Forty Four.

---Forty Four---

Jasmine's pov;

The next day, I go to my shift again and when I have no orders to prepare, I get my phone out to text Zayn.

~Hey. Is Harry okay? -J~  Even though I don't want to talk to him, I'm worried because of how he was last night.

~Not really, he came home drunk last night, and his bedroom is a mess. Why? Was he with you? -Zayn~

~He was at the bar, I was talking with a friend of mine, and he asked me for advice where to go with his girlfriend and I told him a place Harry and I have been to. He asked me if I liked it that day, I said yes and he just left. He had a few drinks and he wasn't looking okay -J~

~I'll need to talk to him -Zayn~

~Is he in trouble or something? -J~

~No, but if he comes by, don't give him anything to drink -Zayn~

~Okay thanks -J~

I take the time I have and text Alex as well.

~Hey -J~

~Um hi -Alex~

~I was wondering if you wanted to meet again sometime -J~

~I can't really do that these days -Alex~

~Oh then tell me when you're free -J~

~No, Jasmine, I don't want to go out again with you. I'm sorry -Alex~

~Uh... Did I do anything? -J~

~No, but because of your friend, I have a black eye and a cut on my lip, so I rather not risk it again -Alex~

~What? Are you okay? What friend? -Alex~

~Styles. It hurts but I'm fine. Sorry, I gotta go -Alex~

~Okay? -J~

What the hell did I just read? Harry did that to Alex? Why would he do that, that's cruel. He didn't even do anything to him.

"Jackson" I said, panicking. I sit at one stool an he comes to me.

"What's up kiddo?" He asked.

"Look at this for a second" I give him my phone to see the text messages and I tapped my fingers nervously.

"Woah alright. Styles is Harry isn't it?" He asked.

"Yes. Do you think he really did that?" I asked.

"I don't know. Maybe you should ask him" He said.

"I'm scared that he did it" I said.

"Do you have him to be like this? I don't know much of him and I won't judge" He said.

"Maybe. But why would he do it?" I asked.

"As I said, go ask him, talk to him" He advised me,.

"I'll go when I finish. This just makes me even more mad at him" I said.

"Go now, I'll be okay alone, Allison will be here in like twenty minutes" He said, referring to the other employee.

"My shift hasn't ended" I said.

"I'm the boss and I'm telling you to go, trust me" He said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"If you ask or deny things one more time, I'll make you stay for Allison's shift too" He said.