Fifty Three.

---Fifty Three---

Jasmine's pov;

We're interrupted by a knock on the door and Harry and I stop. We are both breathing heavily and I reach over Harry to open the light.

"Who the hell is it?" Harry's voice is so husky from our make out session, it only makes me want more, and takes me a few seconds to realize what he said.

"I don't know, I'll go check" I climb off him and go to the door.

"Babe, forgetting something maybe?" He asked. I turn around and he's pointing at my shirt on the floor. I even forgot I was shirtless. Does he have such a big impact on me?

"Right" I feel my cheeks heat a little.

"Maybe I should get it, yeah? Take a breather" He said and stood up. He walks over to where I am, give me a peck on the lips and leaves me standing, wanting more. I wake myself up and realize he's telling me to be behind the door, and appear if I need to. He opens and I stay silent.

"I'm sorry for the disturbance, but there was reported some inappropriate behavior by one of our employees, and they've informed me it was from a male in this room. I suppose this is you, sir?" A man said. He sounds like he's in his forties.

"Inappropriate behavior? You can't just come knock on our door in the middle of the night" Harry said.

"Sir, it's five in the morning" The man said.

"Wait, you said our? So the girl is alive?" I hear a familiar voice. It must be the receptionist.

"No, I killed her and hid her body on the roof" Harry said ironically.

"Are you serious?" The receptionist asked.

"Jesus, Jasmine come here for a moment please" He looked at me and I nodded, standing next to to him.

"Is there a problem?" I asked.

"One of our employees reported assault towards him, by your friend, and I would like to confirm the situation" The older man said.

"He almost punched me" The receptionist said.

"No I didn't. I asked for the room on the name of the lady and your employee refused to give it to me" Harry defended himself.

"Because the lady told me not to" The receptionist argued.

"This is just a big misunderstanding, everything is fine" I said.

"I'm sorry, but you we have to ask you to leave" The older man said. He's probably the manager of this hotel.

"What? You're kicking us out?" Harry asked.

"We have to, because of your inappropriate behavior" The man said.

"I fucking live in this city, you can't kick us out" Harry said, balling his hands into fists.

"I'm afraid that if your refuse again, we need to call security" He said.

"I'm-"

"We're really sorry, we will leave in a few minutes. Sorry for the trouble" I apologized and closed the door.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked me.

"I'm apologizing like you should be. You shouldn't have assaulted the poor guy" I said and started changing. I take my pyjamas off and put my jeans and sweater. It's freezing.

"Yeah, if you hadn't told him to not let me come up" He said.

"I was mad at you, but I got my logic back. I don't want to argue anymore Harry" I said.