Ecstasy.

JA18: Alright guys!! This chapter will be a SMUT chapter. If you don't like it don't read it! Now, on with the story.

Jack and I were laying on my bed. Jack had decided to stay the night with me and my body was trying to collect warmth from him. "Brooke?" I looked up at him and asked. "What is it?" He stroked my cheek and said, "I want ye to know that I plan on leaving soon." I gasped. "What? Why?" He looked at me and said, "Me dad said that when I turn eighteen, I have to go." My heart dropped. "Why? I don't understand Jack!" He traced my lips with his fingers. "I don't wanna talk about it tonight, darling. I want it to be our night." I nodded and he leaned down and kissed me. I kissed him back and he pulled me on top of him. He put his hands on my hips and I moaned. I opened my mouth and let his tongue slide inside. Mine slid in his and I enjoyed the way his mouth felt on mine Jack rolled me over, so that my back was pressed against the mattress. Jack leaned back and slid off her shirt. I looked at his body and Jack smirked. Jack came back down to me and kissed me again. I put my hand hands in my hair and I smiled into the kiss. Jack moved his hand up my night gown and I arched my back. "Easy, darling. Just lay back and relax." I did as I was told and said, " Jack, I'm scared." He put a hand on the side of my neck. "Don't be, darling." I relaxed a little Jack began to slowly raise my gown up. I bit my bottom lip as Jack pulled down my underwear. "I don't want ye all the way undressed." I nodded and Jack took out his bandana. I looked at Jack and I watched at him and his hands went to his trousers. I watched him as he slowly unlaced his trousers. I began to get even more nervous and I closed my eyes as he slowly pulled them down. "Open ye eyes." I slowly opened them and he pressed himself on top of me. "Ye alright, love?" I nodded and said, " Yes I am." He pulled one of my legs over his waist and said, "Do not tense." Jack pressed against me and I a sharp pain in my lower area. "Ahh!" I leaned up and squeezed my eyes shut. "Jack, stop!" He stopped and  grabbed onto me. "I'm so sorry, Brooke." I began crying at the excruciating pain that was coursing through my body. He moved against me really slow and I leaned back against the mattress, taking note at how the beautiful man above me was making sweet love to me. After awhile, the pain faded and I began to feel ecstasy. "Jack...faster." He obliged and I began to move against him. Then when I felt a sweet pleasure that Jack had always told me about. Then I heard him moan and he rolled off of me. I began panting and Jack said, "I love ye." "I love ye. too." We fell asleep together in an embrace.

JA18: Hey guys, I'm kinda in a hurry. Please comment and rate.