Forever.

A Few Days Later, London

Jack and I were walking down the gangplank and onto the dock. "Stay close to me, darlin'." I nodded and I took his hand in mine. We started walking through town and tried to blend in with the crowd. We stopped at a jewelry store and Jack pulled me inside. There was no one inside and I was thankful for that. "Look around, Brooke." I nodded and began to look at rings. Where I went, Jack followed me and it made me suspicious. Finally I found the ring that suited me. "Jack, I want this one." He leaned down and said, "Alright, darling." He told the person what ring I wanted and he gave it to Jack. "C'mon darling." We left the store and started heading back towards the ship. "Jack what's he ring for?" We walked into our cabin. He stepped in front of me and said. "Look, love. I'm not really that good at this lovey stuff, and I don't really know how to do this properly." I nodded and I could see sweat forming on his brow. "Brooke, yer probably gonna say no, but all I want to know is if you wanna be with me forever?" I smiled and said, "Jack are you proposing to me?" He smiled his crooked grin. "Yes I am. Will ye?" I felt a tear fall down my face. "Jack., I think it's cute that you don't know how to do it properly." I saw his face become worried. "I don't get it, love. Ye don't want to?" I shook my had and kissed him. "Jack I do. I do love you, and I do  want to be with you forever." He slipped the ring on my left hand and smiled. "I love ye so much." He backed me up to the bed. I fell down on it and he advanced his body onto mine. He took off his hat and put it on the bed post. He started undressing me and I took off his waistcoat and shirt. We got under the covers and I took off his trousers. He finished undressing me and he held his weight above me with his arms. I felt him slip inside me and I moaned. Jack went at a steady pace for me, making my hands go on his back. I heard him moan my name and it nearly drove me over the edge. I looked into his eyes and watched the faces of pleasure that the made. He leaned down and kissed me, making our tongues rub against each other. Then we rolled over and I was on top of him. I looked down at him and grinded against his hips. I bit my lower lip and saw that he was looking up at me. I moaned his name and he rolled us back over, putting my back flat against the mattress. He put my right leg on his shoulder and began to move faster. I moaned louder and I gripped onto the sheet. The my climax came and I screamed his name. Jack followed after me and collapsed on top of me. Jack was breathing heavily and so was I. He fell to the side of me and I cuddled up to him. "Brooke?" I looked at him and said, "Yes?" "I released inside." I breathed and said, "It's ok. We'll count this as trying." He nodded and pulled me closer to him. I put my back to him and he rested his head on my shoulder blade. "Night." I smiled and said, "G'night, love." I was lulled to sleep by Jack's breathing and the gentle rocking of the ship.

JA18: Hey guys! I decided to give you a longer chapter on this one. The crew will DEFINATELY be in the next chapter. They have to for the story to flow. Be sure to comment and tell me whatcha think. Also, I am thinking of starting either a Don Juan DeMarco story or a From hell story. Not decided yet. Anyone care to help me decide on which one. I'm open to suggestions anytime, :D