Freedom.

Present Day

If you're wondering...this is it. This is the last day of my life. I should have listened to my father. I should have! Then the drum roll began and I began sobbing. They put the noose around our necks and then I heard a cannon fire. I gasped and that's when one of the large brick towers was shot down. I gasped and Jack kicked the executioner. He untied his bonds and took the noose off of his head. People were screaming and running all over the place while Jack was trying to get us free. When we were free he grabbed my hand. "C'mon!" He dragged me past all of the people and finally we left the hanging tower. We ended up jumping into the ocean and when I came up to the surface my eyes burned. I saw our ship in the distance firing cannons at the last bit of the tower. We both started swimming towards the Pearl. Finally we made it to the ship and climbed up the rope ladder. When we got up there and I saw that our crew was running around on he deck and when one of the members saw us they cheered. "Jack, yer back!" Everyone shook hands with him and Jack said, "Where's my lass and lad?" That's when we heard heavy footsteps coming from the cabin and I looked towards the sound. That's when I saw a man I haven't seen in ages! It was Mr. Sparrow! "Dad?" He laughed and had Elijah and Lily filing behind him. I rushed up to them and grabbed them both. "Oh my babies!" I kissed them and Jack shook his father's hand. "Ye kept 'em safe, dad." I took them to their cabin and Elijah said, "Mommy, your hurt." He kissed my head and I laid down on the bed, completely exhausted. Lily came and laid down by me while Elijah played with his toy on the floor. "I missed you, mommy." I kissed her cheek and said, "I missed you, too baby." I closed my eyes and immediately fell asleep.

JA18: Hey guys I'm kinda in a hurry :/ Please comment and vote :D