I'm Sorry.

I was looking into the mirror and the back of my shoulderat the scorching mark. Then I saw Jack open the door and I said, "Hey Jack? Can you wash my shoulder, please?" He nodded and took off his jacket and hat. The ship slightly rocked as I sat on the bed. "I feel fat, Jacky." He smiled and took off his shirt. "Yer not fat, love. Yer cute as could be." He kissed me and I blushed. He sat down on the bed with me and put a cold wash cloth on my shoulder. I hissed at the contact and he said, "I'm sorry, darling." He let down my long black hair and played with it as he washed my shoulder. I smiled and when he finished I said, "Let me look at your arm." He gave me his arm and I saw the same scar that as on my shoulder. I grabbed the cloth and gently touched the scar. He didn't hiss and I looked at him. He looked back and pressed his hand to my cheek gently. "I'm sorry, Brooke." I looked at him puzzled, and he said, "I'm sorry for getting ye in this mess." I shook my head and said, "Jack, you're not getting me into anything. I promise." He looked away and I heard him sniffle. My heart dropped. "Jack, you're crying." He looked at me and I saw tears in his eyes. "I'm a damn pirate. That's what the P stands for, darling. I got ye into somethin' that yer probably never gonna get out of and I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I'm not a good dad to my unborn kids and I'm sorry that..." I put my hand to his mouth and said, "Jack, Jack, don't be sorry. Please. I love you no matter what we go through." I put my hand on his belly and I felt a kick. "Their going to love their father no matter what. You'll be a good father, Jack. I can see it." He smiled and wiped away the current tears that he had on his face.I looked at him and he said, "I love ye, Brooklyn." I smiled and said, "I love ye too, Jack." I kissed him and I felt something move in my belly. I looked down and opened my shirt at the belly. I saw the outline of something move and I looked at Jack. His eyes were massive and I giggled. "Jack, are you ok?" He nodded. I've never seen anythin' quite like that. Are they..." I nodded. "Yes, they're moving." He leaned down and kissed my belly, making his mustache tickle it. I giggled and I said, "Jack." He looked at me. "Yes?" I looked at him and said, "Let's go to bed, Jack." He nodded and climbed into bed next to me. He cuddled up to my back and he said, "G'night, love." "Good night, Jack." I closed my eyes and felt Jack's hand on my belly before we fell asleep.

JA18: Sorry for the late update. I'm kinda in a hurry guys. Please Vote and Comment.