Family.

Five Years Later

I was in the stocking room of our ship. I was scrubbing our clothes clean in the dirty water while Jack was outside giving commands. I was twenty now and Jack was twenty two. He had become captain of his own ship, and was finally controlling his own crew. I sat the clothes on heavy string for them to dry. Then I heard the door open and Jack appeared. He had changed a lot over the years in appearance wise. He threaded his hair into dreadlocks and ended up getting various tattoos on his body. "Brooke, can we talk?" I looked at him and said, "What is it?" He smiled and said, "We're going to England." I smiled. "That's fantastic, Jack." He pulled me into him and said, "I also got a surprise for ye, but ye can't find out about it until later." I gasped, "What is it? Give me a hint, Jack!" He shook his head and said, "Nope. Ye gotta wait two more days." I groaned and finally said, "Ok, Jack. That night I nearly had to beg him to tell me, but be still wouldn't do it. "Jack, I tell you your surprises. He nodded. "That's why I don't wanna tell ye." I sighed. We were in the captain's cabin, laying in our bed. "Jack there is something that I do want to tell you." He nodded and folded his arms behind his head. "I'm listenin'." I looked at him in his eyes and said. "I want a baby." His eyes grew wide. "Brooke, I dunno about that." I put a hand on his chest. "You don't want to be a father?" He shrugged his shoulders. "I never really put alot of thought into it." I put my head on his shoulder. "Wouldn't you want a son to raise and be a pirate? What about a beautiful baby girl that we can both raise into a beautiful young lady." I looked up at Jack and saw him smiling. "I'll think about it, darling." I smiled and leaned up to kiss his cheek. "I love you." I whispered. He smiled. "I love ye, too."

He leaned over and blew out the candle. "C'mere." He pulled me into his arms and we fell asleep.

JA18: Hey guys! Sorry for the late update. I'm not really feeling too great. Please comment and vote.