Battle in the Indian Ocean.

Several Weeks Later

I was laying in our bed, staring at the wall. I had felt terribly sick past for a while and didn't want Jack to know. I hid under the covers and tried to not concentrate on the fast rocking of the ship. There were feet running above me and voices on the outer walls. They were quite loud this time of the day, and I liked it when they were, but this time I didn't. I waited and waited for them to quiet down, but Jack walked in. "Hallo, darling." He came over and I lifted the covers. He wanted to give me a kiss, but I pulled away. I didn't want him to taste the vomit that was on my breath. "What's wrong, darling?" I shook my head. "Nothing. I'm just feeling a bit queesy at the moment. He looked down at me and pressed his palm to my forehead. "Yer not warm." He knelt down and I looked into his eyes. The look he gave me was a sign of worry. "I'm sorry that ye don't feel good, Brooke, but the cook asked what do ye want for dinner. He's giving ye the choices of fish, tuna, biscuits and gravy..." I felt the sickly feeling again, and moved Jack out of the way for me to vomit in the bucket. Jack came over to me and held my hair back, which made me feel better. When I was finished, I leaned back and wiped my mouth. "Dear God, Brooke! Ye are sick." The door busted open and I looked at it to find Jack's first mateRobert looking at us. "Capn' there's a Navy brigate on our arses!" Jack got up and picked me up off the floor. "Alright, I'm comin'!" I felt my back softly touch the med and Jack said, "Stay in here. Do not move out of this cabin. I don't want ye gettin' hurt." He leaned down and pressed a kiss to my forehead. "I love you." I whisered. "I love ye, too." Jack got up and left the cabin.

Jack's P.O.V

I walked onto the deck and found me crew lined up. Johnson, me second mate said, "Sir, there be a navy vessel's capm' wantin' to be talkin' to ye." I looked behind us and said, "Row me over there. Robert, yer stayin' with Brooke and if I find a goddam scratch on her yer gettin' it!" Robert nodded and Johnson along with Monte, Carson, and Jared rowed me to a dinghy to the brigate. We climbed up the ladder and I saw all of the red coats on deck. "Ahhh Mr. Sparrow. I knew it was you." I looked at the man in front of me and said, "Who the bloody hell are ye?" He looked at me and said, "I am Lord Bartholamew Augustus Lawrence and I am with the E.I.T.C. We're here to make you my prisoner unless you give us fifty percent of your cargo." I shook my head. "I'm not giving ye nothin'. So just go along yer merry away." I started walking to the edge of the ship with my three mates, but we were all grabbed by two redcoats each. "Look here. I can spot a pirate from two ships away. I can also brand you and take everone on your ship prisoner." I started to knock the men off of me. "I'll take the branding and the torture, but yer not taking anyone on me ship!!"  I fought the men off of me and the battle began.

Brooke's P.O.V

I heard yelling and cannon blasts coming from outside. I backed up in the corner of cabin and more yelling occurred. I had forgotten all about the sickness and I got up. I had to find Jack. I looked out the cabin door window and saw that the crew was on the other ship. I backed away and thought I'm not going to break a promise that I made to Jack. I wanted to help him, I wanted to fight along side him, but I just couldn't. Then my body took over and I went outside.

Jack's P.O.V

I looked around for anyone that was rushing towards me. I stabbed, punched, and killed any redcoat that stepped in my pathway. Then I heard a female scream. I looked over and tried to follow the noise. Then I felt a pain on the right side of me chest and I yelled. I looked down and saw that I had been shot twice. I fell to the ground and started crawling past people and dead bodies. Then my vision became blurry unil I saw Brooke. She was on the ground with blood coming from between her legs. I gripped onto her and the doctor came to us. Then everything went black.

JA18: Uhhhh ohhh. What's gonna happen? Well I know what's gonna happen, but I'm a bit curious on your thoughts. Also a little warning for the next chapter, Jack might be scary in the next chapter. But comment and vote. I love the comments that I get :)