Tooken Away.

Three years later, I remember Jack and I were eating dinner with the kids. Lily and Elijah were so beautiful as babies and even more when they were toddlers. Jack finally came into his cabin and said, "Sorry I'm late, love." He gave me a quick kiss and took off his coat and hat. "Where is the lad and lass?" I pointed to the bed and he saw that they were sleeping. "They waited as long as they could for their father." I kissed his cheek and he went over to the bed. I watched how gently he sat on the bed to wake up our children. Elijah opened his dark brown eyes and said, "Daddy?" Jack nodded and then Lily opened her eyes. I sat down by Jack Lily said, "Did I fall asleep?" I nodded. "You both fell asleep. Dinner's ready." Elijah sat up and stretched. "I'm sorry mommy. I didn't mean to fall asleep." He hugged me and I felt warmth in my heart. Lily hugged Jack and I saw a look on his face that I hadn't seen since the day our babies were born. "I love you, daddy." I saw a tear crawl down his cheek and I began tearing up also. "Let's eat before dinner gets cold." We all got off the bed and went to the dinner table. I fixed their plate first before I decided to make mine, but by the time I made my plate is when I heard a thud on deck. I looked at Jack and must have heard it too. "Brooke hide the kids." He kissed the kids and Lily started crying. Jack kissed me too and I said, "Come back to me." He nodded and left the cabin. "Mommy, what's going on?" Elijah grabbed his knife and said, "I'll defend you mommy." I laughed quietly and said, "Do the drill that we do when someone we don't know comes onto our ship." They nodded and his in the door that Jack built into the decks. "We love you mommy." I started crying hard and I said, "I love you too." I shut the door and backed up against the wall to hug my knees. Then the door busted open and a large man with a blue coat came and dragged me out of the cabin. I screamed out Jack's name, but that's when my vision became blurry and everything blacked out.

I remember waking in a brig below under the decks of a ship that I had never seen before. I looked around and saw Jack staring at me behind bars and I crawled over to him. My leg hurt really bad, so I had to drag myself over to him. "Brooke, I missed ye, love." I grabbed his hand through the bar and I said, "I've missed you, too." I started crying again and barely any tears came out. "Jack, I'm so scared!" He shook his head. "It'll be alright, darling. I promise." I leaned my head against the bars and he said, "I love ye, Brooke. Forever and always." He kissed me through the bars and that's how we slept every night for the past two weeks. I couldn't stop thinking about Elijah and Lily, and wondering if they were ok. One day when I woke up I noticed that the ship wasn't moving anymore. I stood up and a guard came and got Jack and I out of our cells. "Your getting your death sentence today! Be proud that you're leaving this earth because I know that I will be." The red coat laughed like a maniac as he escorted us outside and into the bright light. This is it...I'm going to die.

JA18: Hello my readers :) Destiny's here with a new chapter! Sorry for the lack of an update on this story. Anyways here's the new chapter please vote and comment.