Friends Are Never What They Seem.

Jack and I spent the day together. We had cuddled and talked about our new daily plans, and making sure that Father didn't find out. It was nearly time to go and Jack was kissing my neck. I had my fingers in his hair and I was moaning. He pressed me down into the ground and got half way on top of me. We started kissing and holding one another until the school bell rang. I pulled away from the kiss and said, "Jack, I have to go." He pulled away from my neck and said, "C'mon Brooke. Just a little longer." I sighed and said, "Alright." He smiled and began to nibble on my earlobe. "Jack, when is your father planning on taking a trip around the islands?" He pulled away and said, "In just a few days. Why?" I looked into his eyes and said, "Father wants to go with him. He instructed you to care for me while he's gone." He nodded and said, "I'll take care of ye, darling." I smiled and Jack kissed me. Right when the kiss started to get heated, I heard, "Brookey, is that you?" I gasped and Jack whispered who the bloody hell is that?" I put two fingers to his lips and said, "It's my friends Sarah and Brittany stay here." I stood up and walked out of the bush. "Yes. It's me." They were wearing dresses instead of a shirt and trousers. "Why didn't you come to school today?" Sarah asked, flipping her long blonde hair. "I was helping Father pick berries for his expedition around the islands." They giggled looking at each other. "Oh really Brookey? It looks like the only thing that you picked was a live bite on your neck." My eyes widened at Brittany's words and I said, "I don't have a love bite. It's a bruise! I fell and hit my neck, ok?" They giggled again and said, "See you at school tomorrow." They left and I was pulled down to the ground by Jack. "Those girls were ye friends?" I nodded and he said, "I can tell that they don't like ye." I looked at him quizzically. "How can you tell?" He grinned and said, "I could tell ye many things about those two girls. First off, Sarah...I think...went out with me good friend Robbie and slept with him in 'The Barn of Virginity.' She made it up and she wants ye to go there soon and do the same thing. Secondly, Brittany was asking me the other night if she would like to suck me off. Ye better be glad I said no, because she was gonna tell ye that I attempted to rape her." My eyes were super wide. My mouth was slack jawed. "Jack, you had better not be lying to me." "I'm not, darlin. I swear on pain and death." I was shocked. "I thought that Sarah and Brittany were virgins." He shook his head and we got up with my books. "Sorry darlin', just because they say that they are doesn't mean that they are." He gave me a quick kiss and we walked to my house.

JA18: Hello Readers!! There are a few people that I would like to dedicate this chapter to. Shining_Faces. xTifRoseParisLovex, and last but not least rennem. They have token their sweet time to read this story to vote and comment. Thanks Guys!!!