- fifteen

"I'll see you later." I said goofily to Chris while tugging on the top of his tshirt to keep him close to me. Now down from the trees and ready to go back to my furious parents. "Bye," He smiles, looking down at me with his hands placed on my hips.

"Good luck..." He jokes. "I'll need it." I said while giving him a hug. "I don't want to leave you." I drag out my words. "Come on, we can't stay here forever." Chris states and tries to get out from my grip. I starred at him, his messy hair covering most of his forehead and his bright green eyes starring me out. His lips plump and soft, slightly open. "Kiss me." I demanded, placing a hand on his cheek, brushing my finger over his lips before doing so.

I lean up to place my lips on his and he pulls away. "What if I don't?" He asks. "Fine then, don't." I brush him off and turn around to walk home.

As I stormed off I felt a hand grab my wrist and pull me back. A sudden pair of lips connected to mine and my pulse quickened. As soon as I realised it was Chris I relaxed and my hands snaked up to his cheeks. It was possibly the most passionate kiss I have ever shared with him, or anyone. His lips so soft and plump on my own. Allowing him slightly bite my bottom lip as I pulled away. Our faces still close I hear Chris about to say something; "I-" until he gets interrupted.

"Maya! Where are you?" I heard a familiar voice yell after me.

Chris hurriedly dragged me behind a bush with a bunch of trees surrounding it. I laughed silently as he was acting like he was some spy hiding from the enemy. "Haven't got over your nerf war days then." I whisper, looking out for Jack. "It's a better hiding place than I would've chosen back then." I giggle and suddenly get the death stare from Chris, signalling me to be quiet.

As we hear Jack's voice get further and further away from us, it's safe to come out. "Now I'll see you later." I smile and kiss Chris' cheek and continue to walk out the forest.

C H R I S

"I love you..." I say under my breath as she walks away.

M A Y A

I start walking home in the opposite direction to where Jack went to. Until I felt someone behind me, walking fast. "'Maya?" the person says out of breath. I turn to see my brother, following me. I turn away from him and start to walk faster, he's the last person I want to see right now.

"May, look, I'm sorry for telling mum and dad but they would be able to see it, I don't know how you would've got away with it." He explained. "I could've handled it." I say bluntly and stroll off back home.

"Where have you even been?" He asked. "Around."

I saw him roll his eyes at my lack of communication and he gave up.

Why does he always have to be on my back at all times. Get off my case. I'm 19. Chris made me happy and made me forget about things back home. I hate lying to my brother about all this. Chris and I having to juggle our little outings with Jack spending time with him. But I suppose I'd do it, if I love him.

I made my way through the front door to be greeted by 2 fuming adults standing in front of me. I roll my eyes and push past them to the stairs. "Where do you think you're going?" My dad asks. "Get off my case." Was the last thing I said before shutting myself away in my room for the night.

maya: can you guys come over tomorrow? I have some explaining to do...

I sent to; Fia, Sammy, Chloe and Maddie. Before slumping down on my bed and drifting off to sleep.