- twentythree

Checking myself down in the mirror before I go and meet my boyfriend with my brother - who is unaware of the whole situation.

I hear Jack call up to me to signify that he's about to leave and I race down the stairs and throw my coat and shoes on.

As we walk, we talk. We talk about our mornings and other topics until we arrive at our destination. I see a short figure standing and waving at us.

As I waved back at him, Jack gives me a weird look and says; "Why did you wave at him? You never usually do." I gulped. "I was just being nice..."

We walk over to him and they set up their recording malarky while I wait for my instructions. I do not want to get booted in the head again.

"I don't think I should be
in goal again. For obvious reasons..." I stated and put my hands out in defence. "But who's going o be in goal?" Jack asks. "Can't you just take turns?" I suggest.

I look to Chris who is also standing opposite me. He made puppy dog eyes and pouted his lips. "Fine." I said and rolled my eyes. I stood in goal with the huge gloves on to protect my hands, but I think I should need a helmet too.

The same video's as they always do, except with a twist. Whoever hits the crossbar with the limited time given gets a prize. Whoever goes over their given time gets a forfeit. However, doing this they're both wearing Santa outfits.

Chris looked adorable with this on. The sleeves were slightly oversized and it slouched over his pale, tiny frame.

Hours of filming had passed and I said I was going to go back to Chris' to visit Kelly and hang out with her for a bit. Which was obviously lies. I yelled goodbye to my brother who was carrying all of the footballs and gloves and resources home and I was helping Chris with carrying the filming equipment back to his house.

We walked in silence. Listening to the birds singing and leaves fall off the tall trees as winter was approaching.

"After you." Chris said as he opened the door to his house. "Such a gentleman." I giggled and stepped in, placing the equipment down as I did so. "You know me." He winked as he placed his hands around my waist and pulled me into him. Our lips soon connected with fierce passion and we got lost in our own world. Until we heard a voice behind us.

"Is there something you want to tell me?" I recognised her voice. It was the one and only Kelly Dixon. "Well shit." Chris whispered to me and unraveled himself from around me. The strawberry blonde haired girl looked at us with a questioning face. Chris coughed awkwardly and rubbed the back of his head, feeling embarrassed. "We're together." I announced, looking down at the floor.

Kelly shuffled down the stairs with a grin on her face. "Please do not let me see that again. You practically were eating each other." She scoffed. "No we were not!" Chris shouted in defence. I snorted at the two siblings and dragged him out the door to go to the treehouse.

"Well thats one less person we have to worry about I suppose." Chris said, his words true. "What if she tells my brother?" I started to panic but the blondie stabled me. "Relax, i'll speak to her. It's only Kelly, she wouldn't hurt a fly." And kissed my head.