- twentytwo

"So does this mean," Chris breathed. "I'm your bitch?" He questioned, looking at me, his face red from last nights activities. I laughed at him and shrugged my shoulders. "Depends what you mean by that." I said.

"It means that," he stuttered. "I love you and I want to be with you, and call you my girlfriend..." He admits shyly. "So will you be?"

"Be what?" I tease. "Maya Robyn, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks, grabbing my hands under the little blanket we were under. Our skin was bare and he was lying next to me. I could feel his muscular arms and toned stomach under my finger tips as I ran them down his warm body.

"of course I will, babe." I snigger at my use of the word 'babe'.

Chris just asked me to be his girlfriend, in a very subtle way. It feels so, weird?

"Ah shit." Chris said as he leaned over grabbed his phone from the table as it was ringing. He looked at the caller ID and put hid phone up to his ear. He replied with a lot of; "yes" , "no's" and "okay's".

"Have I seen Maya..." He repeats what the caller asks, while looking at me and scratching the back of his neck.

Now, we're both sitting up. The blanket just resting on Chris' lap, covering his crotch. However, I'm holding on to it, pulling it just above my chest. His toned stomach shining from his sweat, due to the temperature.

"No, no I haven't." He stated, trying not to laugh through his white lie. "Right, bye!"

"That was Jack." He said. "He wanted to know where you are and-" Chris got interrupted by my phone ringing, it was Jack.

"Well hello to you too." I sigh. "I'm at a friends, Ana's?" I said, questionably. "No! I'm not at a boys house." I roll my eyes, even though he can't see me. "Bye."

"Anyway, what were you going to say?" I ask Chris as he looks at me. "Chris." I shake his shoulder with my free hand to try and wake him up from his doze. He mumbles at me and carries on his sentence before he got interrupted.

"And he wants to see me today. Can you come?" He pleads. I nod and peck him on the lips before we sit there in awkward silence as we realise both of us are naked...

"W-what time did Jack want to meet you?" I asked, trying to distract our thoughts from the awkward situation we were currently in. "12 I think." He stuttered. "Should probably get ready then."

He grabs his clothes and slips his underwear back on while I look away. Only being polite.

I grab my clothes and tell him not to look. "But I saw it all last night." He added. "Just don't look!" I giggle and slip my underwear back on. I'm naked, in a treehouse in the woods, what kind of life do I lead?

As I go to turn around I spot him looking at me. "Chris!" I yell and grab a cushion to smack him with it. He chuckles and grabs another one to hit me. "Oh it's on." I state, slyly. We continually hit each other with the soft pillows, making sure to get each other in a place that didn't hurt - because I didn't want to be the one to hurt him.

Bearing in mind, we're still only in our underwear, prancing about in a treehouse pillow fighting.

"Stop, stop, stop." The tired blondie says, very out of breath. He looks up at me as he presses his hand to his knees. "You're meant to be a footballer," I sigh. "Footballers don't get tired that quickly."

He looks up at me again and his eyes travel from head to toe - now obviously noticing that I'm not fully clothed. "Damn." He added. "You are hot." He breathes. I feel my cheeks go a shade of red as he compliments me.

I feel him stand up straight and walk over to me. One hand dropping the soft weapon and the other resting on my back. "So hot." He says, in his croaky morning voice. He pulls me closer to him and loops his free hand on my pants. "No no no, not now," I laugh as I pull away from his grip. "We have to go and meet my brother, without you getting horny, do you think you can do that?" I joke and grab his cheeks like I was someones grandma.

He shakes his head but I dismiss that and say; "good boyfriend." As if he's a dog.

We both clean ourselves up and say our goodbyes until we see each other later and go our separate ways to our houses.

I walk off with a goofy smile planted across my face. He makes me so happy, he doesn't even realise. There is so much I could say to him, but I don't know if it's too soon. At least I can call him my boyfriend now.

I feel guilty for lying to Jack on the phone, but what can you do in a situation like this?

As I get in doors my parents ignore me and I go into the kitchen to say good morning to Jack. "Are you friends with Ana now?" He asks, not even greeting me back. "Uh, yes, we made up." I smile at him, not looking him in the eyes - like I couldn't do with Chris before he made me feel comfortable around him.

"That's good," He said and continued eating breakfast while I turned the kettle on to make myself a steaming hot cup of tea. "I'm going out with Chris today, to film. Do you want to come? Don't suppose you've seen him in awhile." He added.

I silently laughed to myself as I was stirring the beverage. "Sure, it would be nice to see him again." I say, sipping on my drink and turning to face him.

It's all fun and games at the moment.