- seventeen

"Come to my party tonight." I demand cheekily as Chris over the phone. "What about Jack?" He asks. "Just say you're coming as his plus one," I suggest. "He'll be 'looking after' us anyway..."

"And your parents?" He asked. "Chris..." I enthuse on the 's'. "Stop worrying. They're going away for the weekend anyway, so that's why I can have a party..." I explain. "Please..." I drag out my words. "I want you to be there." I hear him huff and I can feel his eyebrows knitting together behind the screen. "If you don't have to come if you don't want to-" I begin to say when he cuts me off. "Of course I want to come, I was joking." He chuckled over the phone. I cover my face in embarrassment even though he can't see me. "Just be here at 7." I say before saying goodbye and putting down the phone.

I flop down on my bed thinking about how good my party will be. Everyone who means something to me will be there, celebrating me being another year older. Except one of the people who mean most to me, Ana. She springs to mind and my mood immediately drops. Tonight won't be as good as I think it will be without her.

I wish I hadn't lied to Jack, I wish I just told the truth. It's my fault i'm in this mess, so I should get myself out of it.

please come tonight. i know you hate me but i want you to be here.. - maya x

I sent to Ana, hoping she would at least think about it. I understand if she doesn't come, though.

***

I looked at myself in the mirror, only to be happy with my body. Wearing my little white dress that was a tiny bit revealing, with a black leather jacket. Ever since seeing Chris, he's made me feel so much more confident about myself. He likes me for who I am, not for who I pretend to be. I defiantly love him for who he is.

Bang on 7 o'clock my doorbell goes and I race downstairs to look through the peep hole and see Chris standing outside. I open the door take in his appearance. Wearing black jeans, and a white button up tshirt. "Wow." He says breathlessly. "You look, amazing." He states. "Thank you, you don't look bad yourself." I tease.

"Where's everyone else?" He asks, stepping inside and looking around at the set up of the place. I had placed a little table against the wall with nibbles, another one next to it with drinks and such. In the lounge there was music and the space to dance. I also dotted banners and balloons around the place. "They're not here yet. Jack is out getting the finishing touches to the place. He won't be back any time soon." I say, looking at him whilst biting my lip. He looks back at me with just as much lust in his eyes.

"Can I get you anything, like a beer or something?" I ask, wandering into the kitchen to stop this from going any further. Remember to take it slow, it's only been a few days...

"A beer will do, thanks." He says as he leans his arm on the side of the fridge. I can feel him looking down at me while I get him his desired drink.

As I go to stand up I am taken aback by his closeness. I look into his green eyes, filled with excitement.

I suddenly felt him grab my wrists and slam me against the fridge door, which is now closed. I am now pinned down by him and I looked at him abrupt and don't know what to do, but I like where this is going...

He connects his lips to mine and my hands become weak. Forgetting that I had the beer still in my hand, I drop it on the floor, not even caring about the mess I will have to clear up after. I hear it shatter into a million little pieces.

He lets go of one my hands and slowly travels his own down the side of my body, giving me goose bumps on the way. With his hand now resting on my hip, I move my hand down to his cheek and lightly caress it.