- twentyfive

"I think he knows we're together? I told him to man up or shut up..." I explain to Chris while he's making us both a cup of tea. "Damn, you've got a way with words..." He smirks and I playfully smack him on the arm. "This is meant to be serious!" I laugh.

"I couldn't care less about what he thinks anymore. He can't stop me from seeing you, I have rights." I cross my arms over my chest and I lean on the work top next to Chris. "Sure you do." He replies, passing me my tea and giving me a quick kiss on the lips before rushing off to finish editing his new video.

I slowly follow him up the stairs and into his room. "So, this is where all the magic happens." I look around, noticing a few posters, a guitar and of course his PC's and desk. "I guess you could say that." He smiles at me and spins around on his chair to face his computer screen.

After many hours of humming to music, trying to make conversations with Chris, up and down the stairs to make tea, I was beginning to get bored. "I think I best be off now." I announce, looking down at the time on my phone, being ten past five in the evening. "What really? It's only like... one." I shake my head at Chris as I showed him the time on my phone. "Oh."

"Don't go, I'm almost done." He drags. I slump back down on his bed and continue to scroll through twitter.

*

"Done!" He shouts and spins around on his chair with his arms out and a big grin spread across his face. I accept his invitation and hug him, while straddling him on his black, leather chair.

Sooner rather than later I felt a pair of lips that I know far too well brushing against my own in a seductive manner. I place my lips on his firmly and I slightly feel his hand on my back as mine snakes up his neck.

I feel him pick me up with my legs wrapped rightly around his waist. As he dropped me on the bed, we both hear a knock on his bedroom door.

He opens it and turns out, it was only his mother. "Maya! How lovely to see you again!" She squeals in excitement. "I-uh, and you!" I reply, trying to be polite. "What are you doing here?" She asks. "I'm just helping Chris with his editing." Chris nods along with me and tries to usher out. "Oh really..." She smirks and giggles at the both of us trying to lie.

"Oh she's good." I say, once Chris' mother had left. "She's not stupid, she can see straight through me." He laughs and sits down on the bed with me. "And were we just about to- you know, with your parents in the house?" Chris nods along to my question and I hit him with a pillow. "That's vile!" I retort. "not for us..." He smiles cheekily and I shake my head.

"Bye," I smile as I step out the door, quickly giving Chris a kiss on the lips. "Good luck with Jack..." He says, "Thanks, I'll be needing it." I turn on my heals and he closes the door once I walk away.

Grabbing the keys from my jacket pocket I unlock my front door. It creaks open and I hear two people whispering and giggling in the kitchen. I walk down the empty corridor, slipping my shoes off and flinging them in the shoe cupboard on my way.

I open the kitchen door and there sat sharing a spaghetti bolognese was Jack and Lauren.

My eyes went wide and I gulped in horror. "Shit."