- twentyone

Around six in the evening I make my way to meet Chris for another date. Probably just dinner and relaxing afterwards.

"Hey babe." Chris greets me as I close the latch on the door. Since when did he call me 'babe'?

"Since when did you call me babe?" I laughed. "Hey Maya." He rolled his eyes. "Babe had a nice ring to it, but..."

"What the hell do you want me to call you?" The blonde started to get a little bit frustrated. "You're hot when you're angry." He was trying not to smirk as I walked up to him and looped my fingers around the belt of his jeans, pulling him close to me. I kissed his cheek before pulling away and asking him what we're doing tonight.

"What we usually do, there's nothing we can do..." He admitted. "Was this just your way of getting me over here?" I smirked. Chris looked down with his cheeks turning a shade of crimson red. I smiled at his silence and placed my hand on his cheek. As I did so he turned to look at me with his eyes a sparkling green.

"I love you, C." I lent in for a kiss when Chris pushed me away. "Since when did you call me C?" He said obviously confused. "Sorry, I mean Chris." I stated. "That's a shame, because C had a nice ring to it..." He chuckled silently.  As soon as I realised he was taking the mickey, I jabbed him in the arm.

Having eaten dinner and helped Chris clean up, we're now sitting on the sofa trying to beat each other's high scores at some silly game called 'ball jump'.

He looked genuinely happy as he was playing the game on his phone. Like he was genuinely happy to be with me, here in my presence.

"Stop starring at me," he demanded. "I'm trying to concentrate." I laughed at his endless attempts at trying to beat my score.

"You're never going to beat me." I said, stubbornly. "You try then," Chris challenged and passed me his phone.

He watched as the little black ball jumped over the rocks and into the finish line.

I looked at him with a smug smile spread across my lips. "Told you!" I shouted. He rolled his eyes and slumped back down on the sofa.

"Chris." I said in awe of his grumpiness. "What." He replied bluntly. "Don't be mad." I dragged. "Look at me," I demanded. "Look at me."

His head slowly turned to look at me and I saw a smile hiding in his lips. "Smile..." I enthused. Before I could finish off my sentence his lips crashed onto mine. I teased him and pulled away shouting, "movie time!"

At some point during the second movie, Chris buried his face in my neck to chuckle at something that had happened in the movie. I couldn't bite back the soft moan that escaped my lips at the feeling of his warm breath against my neck. He shots up at the sound, I tried to hide my face to the side to avoid eye contact with him but he took hold my chin and gently tilted it towards his face, lightly brushing his lips against mine and then pressing them against my own.

That night, our bodies collided in great harmony, for the very first time, that very night.