- twentyeight

"Good morning babe." Chris smiles as I wake up in his comforting arms. I hear the soft sound of birds lightly singing outside his bedroom window. Snuggling into him more, I mumble a good morning back and drift off back to sleep.

I'm awoken again by sweet kisses placed on my cheeks. I smile as I realise I've woken up with Chris beside me. I turn to face him and see a dirty haired blonde holding a rose. "Happy Valentines Day..." He whispers to me. I giggle as he whispers sweet nothings to me. I lean in and give him a passionate kiss on the lips as I run my fingers down his toned, bare stomach. His grip tightening on my waste as I begin kiss him roughly. Pushing him down on the bed as I get carried away. "Easy there." He speaks. I give him an innocent face as I begin to sit up, away from him. "I didn't say stop..." He chuckles and pulls me back onto him and kisses me with much lust and a hint of desperation...

"Tonight, I want to film a video with you." Chris demands. "What sort of video?" I ask as I hook my arms around his neck. After we finished breakfast we decide on what to do today. It's Valentines Day, the national day of love, but I didn't particularly want to go out for a big fancy meal, simply because I didn't feel like it. "A 'girlfriend fifa video'." I nod in agreement seeing as this wouldn't do much harm. "This also announces us to your viewers then?" I question. Not that I have a problem with it, as we have put out a few pictures of us up on social medias and I haven't had all negative comments. "Yes, this announces to my viewers that I go out with the most beautiful girl in the world." He smiles cheekily at me. "Why so cheesy Chris." I pretend to fake vomit at him but I secretly enjoyed the comments. He gave me a frown but I quickly cheered him up with a kiss.

   "Hello guys it's Chris here and welcome to a new video, but with a twist," He speaks while I pop up out of the corner of the shot, giving the camera a huge smile. "Today we're joined by my girlfriend!" He introduces and lays his arm around my shoulders. "Hi!" I wave. "And we're going to be playing a game of fifa," He explains. "But whoever loses the game, has to do a forfeit."

I gulped in fear. "You never told me we were doing forfeits!" I yelled and smacked him playfully on the arm, but with a serious face. "I'm sorry! I knew you wouldn't do it if I told you..." He sighed. I huffed and let him carry on. His hand was resting on my thigh as he talked. I laced my hand up with his and slowly shaped figures of eights on them. I heard his voice shiver as I did so, also a smile spread across his face and his cheeks when a slight shade of crimson red. "Let's get into it."

   I watched as Chris took a spoon full of cinnamon in his mouth for the forfeit. I laughed as a cloud of  brown powder came spewing out of his mouth in a huge breath. I stand there giggling at him while the boy looked in pain and couldn't stop coughing. "Oh, my, god." Chris said within each breath. I continue to laugh until I see brown goo in between his teeth. "Ew!" I shout as I point at him. "Give me a kiss!" He says, running over to me with his arms outstretched. I scream and run away from him, around the table. He carried on chasing me until he grabbed ahold of my arm and pinned me up against the wall. "Keep it PG." I whisper to him with a smirk. I feel his breathing on my face as he leans down to kiss me. I quickly slip out of his grip and run towards the camera.

Chris turns around in a puff and walks back over to where the camera was placed securely on a tripod. "So thank you to Maya for recording with me today, I hope you enjoyed it just ad much as I did," Chris turns to me - still with brown gunk in his teeth, and gives me smile. "Please subscribe if you are new around here and I shall see you later." He signs off his video we just recorded and washed his mouth out.

"So, that was fun." I admit. "You think so?" Chris asks, while swishing water around his mouth. I nod and prop myself up on the kitchen side. "I won." I bragged. The green eyed boy walked over to me and places his hands either side of me on the counter to where I was sitting. "Only because I let you." He gave me stern eyes that could kill as he looked up at me. I look down to his lips and back up to his eyes, down to his lips and up to his eyes. I couldn't hold my desperation in any longer. I placed my hands on his cheeks and pulled him in for a sweet, but meaningful kiss. "I love you too."