Chapter 17- Sorry

'Wow, this is big news, you guys arnet even sixteen yet let alone not out of school,' 

Maria is not going to take this well, she dropper all the groceries and sent the twins off to sleep. she continued to ask questions about when and how the baby was concieved. After 20 minutes I felt that I needed to leave son and Mother alone for a bit.

'Yeah we know that, it going to be hard but we can do it,' Todd said anxiously wanting to leave

'You ave no idea what you have got yourselves into! I am so angry at myself for trusting you! Todd to you have common sense? you know we cannot fund another baby! not on top of the twins!'

'I know mum, it was a mistake! I'm sorry! We cant do anything about it though! we are having this baby with or without your support!'

There was silence once again, that pain of silence

'Sorry Maria, but I should leave because i have to pick up some food at cosco's then go home'

'yeah sure you can go, but this conversation is not over between the three of us. Me and todd will talk after you leave'

'Okay,umm. thanks? oh and heres the ultrasound if you want it,' I said handing her the photo 'I had my first appointment today,'

'Ta,'

Slowly I exit to the door leaving Todd to face his mother, by himself.

~

'Do you want a bag with this?' the old lady asked at the counter, pointing to the bread and apples.

'Yes please,'

She passes the bag and before heading out the store I see a poster saying, Casuals wanted, looking for young applicants. I stare at the poster pondering about the great oppotunity, I need to  fund this baby thinking to myself, without realising i pull a tab from the poster and start to head home.