Chapter Two- oh no

'What! You said it was fine, we were all ready how could it of broke' I am so shocked, I start to think of all the horrible consequences

'This must be a joke, what have we got our selves into?' This is when the tables start to turn

'What have you got yourself into' he corrects me

'Um.. Sorry, it's both our fault' I enquire

'Laura if your'e pregnant,or got a virus or whatever, I can't leave my grades! I finally got them up! What about the soccer team, you know how much that means to me!'

Are you kidding me?

'Todd, are you freakin serious! You're worried about getting kicked off the soccer team! I might be fucking pregnant!'

I scream with anger, with casual civilians walking by with disgusted looks.

I decide to take a seat down on the red stool next to Todd

'This is a disaster,'

'I know babe, you may not be pregnant I just know that when I took of the condom it was broke, I only got it from Mr Burns sex ed class'

Man I am so mad at him, I try to think optimistic but my self conscious keeps on reminding me about how Todd said it was my fault.

I look at my phone and I see it's already 8.45 me and Todd should start walking to school

'Hey, we'll tonight you can come with me to Lawsons after school and we can pick up a test, okay?'

'Yeah sure,' his eyes start water up

The walk to school was silent, he didn't say a I thing.

When we arrived to school, before we entered through the gate he started to talk.

'Sorry Laura, I shouldn't have blamed it on you, I just freaked out you know. Well I want you to know that whatever happens I will always love you and be for you okay?'

With my head drooped down, he cups my cheeks and lifts up my chin

I simply nod, still inflamed with anger. He kisses me on the forehead and walks off into the distance.

I apply a fake smile on and start to approach Rebecca.