Chapter 27- Holly

Holly, known as the girl whom grow up in a drug house. I always knew her as the sweet humble girl who had a smile on her face even if her life at home was horrible. We lost touch when her foster family decided to move, her birth Mom is now in rehab and her father is in jail last I can remember.

"So how long has it been," intringuling asking my childhood friend as she scoops the last of her salad into her mouth.

"Umm.. about 4, 5 years"

"How was the move?" 

"Bad, missed everyone from school. But I got away from the horrid memories,"

"Sorry,"

"Don't, I actually was on the move of forgetting until I came back here," she sates making the conversation much more awkward

"Why did you come back?" 

"My foster Moms, Mom died a few months ago. She decided to come back to grief and then after a while dad got a new job and we are at least staying here untill next year june,"

"Oh and thats when I got pregnant, hooked up with an old friend."

"Hmm yeah,"

"So I've told you about my life at the moment what about you?"

"Well oviousbly I'm pregnant, with my boyfriend Todd. We have been together for about 8 months now.." I tell her about my birth father and Mom, we disuss how we both have part time jobs and the babies.

"So tell me about your little munchkin,"

"Well I'm about 4 months, It's a boy and the father still doesn't know," by now we were walking to the ice cream parlor about half a block away and it was kiling our feet, pregnant girl problems

"Are you going to tell him? he really should know," 

"I think so, hes a nice lad and smart but just messes with the wrong people"

"Well I think you should," 

"Okay,"

We arrive at the parlor and I order a scoop of triple chocalate and a scoop of mint choc chip, Holly wasn't going to get any since she is low on cash from dinner but I payed for her. My treat.

"Have you got any names?"

"Sorta, a few in mind"

"Like?"

"Hunter or Thayer?"

"They are nice, if it's a girl we are naming it Thea" I grin sweetly

"Cool, so you want the sex a surprise?"

"Yeah it's a bit different," I wink and check my phone to see the time

"Oh shit, it's already ten thirty!" funny as it seems I still have a curfew, "I got to get home holly, please call me on updates and everything!"

"Okay bye!" she gives me a hug before a rush out the door and call my Mother to pick me up. Ugh I don't have any excuse this time.

-

"Where were you? I called into the church and they hadn't seen you there!"

"Sorry I was just out with a friend, we didnt go"

"We? what were you guys doing together Drinking? Drugs?"

"What?! No of course not! Why would you think that?" 

"Cause you didnt make your curfew!"

"God damnit, so if I miss my curfew by half an hour it means I'm doing drugs?"