Chapter eleven- Chaos

'What?'

'Laura? You took the test you said it was negative?'

'Did you lie to me? Are we having a baby?'

I feel like so hopeless, it seems as though Todd is trying to blame this whole problem on me, when actually he was apart of it too. Women can't have babies without the men!

'Umm, no I didn't lie and yes I'm... We're having a baby'

'Laura, this is so overwhelming, I just got over the idea of not having a baby. My mum still doesn't know we had sex! Who else have you told and when did you find out?'

I need to tell him to truth. There's nothing wrong with the truth but I know that he will think I lied about the first test.

'Well when I took the first test it honestly turned out negative, and there was no flaws visually. However I didn't get my period, and I was worried that something was actually wrong, so I got another test and it came out positive'

I feel really bad for Todd, he's a straight A student like me with big goals and a wide future. His parents are strict on his curfew and grades, and I literally had to be frisked when I came to his house for dinner for the first time.

To break the awkward silence while Todd is panicking and freaking out, Bay comes knocking on the door. I don't want Todd to take out all of his frustration on her so I take her away from the bedroom.

'Is bro bra, sad. Is toddie sad'

She is the cutest baby out, soon I will have one of my own

Subconscious adds.

I grab one of the many dolls the girls have and start to brush its hair, Sophie joins in.

-

After 20 anxious minutes of brushing a damn dolls hair, Todd finally comes out of his bedroom and goes straight to the refrigerator. He grabs a bottle of water and starts to drink it fast, making his Adam's apple move vibrantly fast.

'Sophie, Bay stay here I need to go talk to toddie for a second, okay?'

'Okay!' They shout in chorus

I approach Todd he lifts his chin and just stares straight in my eyes, this aint going to go down well.

'Hi...' I nervously ask

'Hey,'

A moment of silence breaks

'Laura, I am sticking with what I said, I love you and this baby is ours, not matter what happens we will make sure this child gets the best future it can get. We will work our hardest to raise a child and balance a career. But for sure I know you can do it and together we can do anything, because I love you Laura Mellow'

[ hola readers, short chapter. Just and event that I need to get done :) comment, follow the usual. Love you Kate ]