Chapter Five- Answers

Yes! I squeal to my self

It turns out with one red line and I quickly turn to the box to see if I'm right, yup it's negative

I am so relieved that it didn't turn out positive and know me and Todd can turn our life's around again. The first thing I want to do is text Todd he's probably freaking out.

"Hey baby, just wanted to tell you that the test came back negative, everything is going to be okay"

He texts back immediately, he must of been waiting for the answer

"Oh yay! That's such a relief ill talk to you later I have to study for my exams"

I just start smiling to myself and for some reason I start to rub my belly. I am more than glad that I don't have a baby growing inside of me.

Just as I am studying hard for my algebra test mother calls for me.

'Dinner is ready! Paella tonight'

As I practically tumble down the stairs I am so glad to ave my single mother. Father left me when mum was pregnant cause she was only in high school. I have never met my father but I know for sure he will be some kind of jerk.

Anyway mum is the best cook!

I take a seat on the purple suade chair and stat to serve myself.

My phone starts to vibrate in my pocket saying I have a text incoming

Mother rolls her eyes because she does not allow phones at the table

Dinner goes well and we washed the dishes and I started to head back upstairs

'Laura, before you go back upstairs may I talk to you?'

'Uhh... Yeah what's up mum'

'Well I have been in contact with your father... He wants to meet you'

'What?!?my biological one? The one that left you and me!'

'Yes Laura, I know he has changed, just I've him a chance'

'No mum, I can't face him we are perfectly fine without him'

I storm upstairs slamming my door shut. I hate to yell at mother but this is unacceptable. I am not going to meet someone who tore my life apart.

Why do I have to be so angry everything was going do well

I change into my Pj's look on Netflix for a movie to destroy my thoughts

But I start to fall off to sleep, I take my laptop of my lap apply my hand cream and turn off my light.