Chapter 18- School, again

*THE NEXT DAY*

Today Mum made me go to school, i decided that I would tell Rebecca and Rose but no one else. Todd texted me late last night saying that his mum stil cant get over it and she is extremely disapointed. He also said that he wasnt going to school becasue his mother wanted and him wanted to talk more.

I did my daily routine, this time not having morning sickness. When i was getting ready i tried to squeeze into my favourite pair of boyfriend jeans but I was already starting to show. I ended up wearing genie pants.

Mum wasnt up when I went downstairs so before leaving to school I left her a note. Love you Mum went to school, keep resting, Lau x When I arrive at school its exactualy 8.45 just how I like it. 

First two periods went fast, everyone asking why I was away, but i just said I was sick. But little did I know that connor, my gay bestfriend, already knew/ had a feeling I was pregnant.

'You should of told me Lau,'

'I was in a state of shock, Todd only told his mother yesterday'

'okay' he said still unsure

'Is it that noticeable?' 

'No not really, only when you miss days off school and rub your stomach in english'

I laugh, he was such a good friend to me. 

'okay *laughs* i get it,'

'So how far are you along?'

'About...' i was cut off by Rebecca and Rose jumping into our conversation

'Far along with what?' they say in chorus.

-

'Your pregnant!' screams Rose

'shh, dont tell the whole world!'

'Sorry, umm connor do you mind leaving use three to talk?'

'Oh yeah sorry, text me later Lau,'

'kay,'

Rebbeca stars to speak, 'So now I can ask how far your along!'

'Well I'm about 2 months and 1 week, I can already feel the little sucker!'

'Aww, sad as I am that you did not tell me earlier on, congratualations!' Says rose as she comes in for a hug

'Yeah Lau your going to be the best  mother!'

'Thanks grils,' and they both come in for the hug

'Anytime love,'

When I get home I feel relieved that the pressure is off to tell my friends. I check my phone and I see 5 new messages from Todd.

Hey lau, your probably at school but we need to talk

hi again, Mum is still a quite a bit angry but she wants to talk,

with both of us sorry

Hello? you there

lau? babe? x 

I  text him back saying ill drop by his house before I go home.