Chapter 12- The trip toTodd's

After the whole incident with Todd, we start to settle back down. He drinks his soda and he makes me a cup of Yorkshire tea.

'Thanks baby'

'No worries, what baby?' He gives me a cute wink before giving a half laughing smile. I give him a stare to recognise the sarcasm wasn't funny.

'What, I was only joking' he starts to laugh.

'Laura, to us this may seem a tiny but fine, however I don't think my Mum will take it very well. But we will talk about this more when Sophie and bay have left okay?'

'Yeah, I know. I just want all the cards out on the table because I don't want to feel guilty all the time, and we need to discuss the important issues about this baby' pointing to my stomach.

'Yes of course it's just hard cause...'

Todd was interrupted by the sound of Maria's car pulling up.

'Mumma's home!' Screamed bay.

'Yes that's me!' Said Maria as she walked in the door hands full with bags.

Me and Todd had agreed not to tell Maria until my mother has settled in with the idea.

'Todd, Sophie, Bay and Laura so nice to see you after a long hard day at work'

Sophie and bay go in for the hug. Even though Maria is a single mother she is one of the best mums I have ever known. Jane , my mum, and Maria met at a connected group when I was around 4 years old. That's when I first met Todd

'Hi Laura, didn't think I would see you here, it's a school night.. Are you studying?'

'Umm well.. I just thought I would pop in to see my favourites girls and my favourite boyfriend'

'Well I'm your only boyfriend' smirks Todd

*giggles*

'Stop it you two! So are you staying for dinner? It's spaghetti night.'

'No I better get heading home, I told mum I would be home soon'

'Okay Laura, text me when your home so I know your safe'

'Sure'

I walk over to Todd and he gives me a cute peck on the lips and I head out the door.

~

As I am walking home I see a text message from Mum saying.

"Hey lau, just saying that we still need to talk but can you pop down cosco's to grab some milk and bread, by the way not everything is fine yet. Mum"

I sigh as I turn down a street on my way to Cosco's

[ normal update, getting alot of read :) yay! Thanks so much guys it means alot to me :) Follow and vote please! And comment insta names and ill follow you!]