CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5

{JAYCE POV}

Michael leads me into his pack house our hands entwined as we walk, with Lydia and Luke following close behind us. We walk through the door into an open kitchen and living space. After walking in Luke lead's Lydia straight to the couch while Michael continues to drag me god knows where.

"Michaeeelllll" I whine.

"Whaaattt" Michael mimes. Mocking me.

"Where the hell are we going" I say as he stops us outside a set of extravagant looking double doors.

"Right here my love" he says with a smirk leaning in and kissing my nose. I instantly smile at his cute gesture.

He opens the doors leading into the what is obviously his bedroom. It was definitely fit for an alpha. Michael grabs my hand again and leads me to the king sized bed complete with black sheets, where he lays down pulling me down with him. I snuggle up next to him and we just lay there for a few minutes in a comfortable silence. Content in just each other's company.

Somehow I found myself playing with one of Michael hands while his other hand found its way to my long brown locks of hair. We lay there with me fitting perfectly cuddled into his side, as if we were puzzle pieces.. Ment for each other.

I looked up to find Michael looking down to me. I stared into his eyes, with a light smile on my face. This is what love feels like.

{MICHAEL'S POV }

As we lay in comfortable silence I just look down at Jayce. She was just staring off into space, in deep thought. I don't mind, i just look at her, taking in her features like her glittering deep blue eyes that I have fallen so deeply in love with, her luscious long brown locks of hair that I constantly want to run my fingers through, her adorable hands that in comparison to mine look tiny but they are the perfect sized to fit into my own.

I love her.

I love her with all my heart. I love all the little things about her, like the way she fits perfectly in my side, where I will keep her forever to always protect her.

'Mine' my wolf told me

Yes..... mine..... Forever. I thought. Looking into her eyes that were now looking straight into mine.

{JAYCE POV}

Suddenly Michael broke our silence and slide his arm around my waist. " I want you to come to dinner with me and my betas tonight." he said, not really asking. "Ok" I said with a smile. Michael smiled back obviously happy with me agreeing.

' Good. Make mate happy that makes us happy' Talia told me, and for once I couldn't agree more.

Seeing Michael smile instantly makes me smile. Our emotions radiate into each other, it makes me feel good to share my emotions, I feel so indescribably happy right now it's like I'm sharing happiness with more than just the two of us.....

A/N

Sorry about the short chapter guys. It's just a little filler. We'll hopefully update soon.

Hope you enjoy the chapter don't forget to vote and leave a comment

Love

Jess

&

Lana