Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6

{JAYCE POV)

Michael took my hand as he lead me down the stairs. He seems so excited, I love to see him like this. It shows how much he really does love his friends.

As we entered the dining area I saw everyone sitting down at the table with two seats at the head free for Michael and I. I look around to see all Michael's betas and friends. Ashton, Luke, who was accompanied by Lydia. Shocker. And Calum who had someone with him whom I had yet to meet. Michael put his hand on the small of my back softly leading me into the room more.

As soon as I entered Lydia pounced on me in a massive hug like she hadn't seen me in months when really it had only been a few hours. She whispered In my ear so no one else would hear "I know It's weird but I've missed you. I guess we spend too much time together." She giggled softly. Suddenly I realized I felt the same way. Weird. I hug her tighter knowingly. I guess it's because we've grown up with each other. We've been best friends since we were pups and we've always been so close barely leaving each other's side.

Yet now it's finally come to a time when we are going separate ways a little, with our own mates. At least we will still be in the same pack.

"I know I feel the same. Weird huh?" I whispered back giving her one last squeeze before letting go.

Michael once again pulling me to his side.

I never want to leave his side. He makes me feel safe.

Michael lead me over to where Ashton, Calum and the mystery girl were standing. "Hey guys" Michael announced as we walked up to join them. "Hey" Calum and Ashton chorused.

"Alpha. Luna." The unknown girl next to Calum said bowing her head out of respect. Then it hit me.

Like really hit me. I will be Luna of this pack when Michael and I mate. Wow. That's a lot to take in.

I was interrupted from my thoughts by Michael talking again.

"Gia stop with that crap. You and Calum mated like a month ago." He said with a light chuckle.

"I know, I just like to piss you off." The girl who I now know is Gia smirked and chuckled.

"Anyways.." Michael continued " Jayce this is Gia, Calum's mate. Gia this is Jayce, my mate." Michael finished with a smile looking at me as he called me his mate.

"I figured. You wouldn't shut up about her last night." Gia said with a little giggle sending a wink my way. I laughed as Michael groaned obviously annoyed. It was cute.

We all eventually sat down for dinner and conversation started easily among the group.

"So what did you two do In the town today?" Luke said directing his attention to Calum and Ashton.

"You know just normal stuff. Checking out the area, listening in for rumors, reading the papers." Calum answered taking a bite of the food from his plate. "Well at least I was." He says with a smirk "I can't say the same for Ash." He said with a grin as everyone turned their attention to Ashton.

"Soooo...." Luke trying to provoke Ash to fess up to what Calum was talking about.

"I-I met someone......"

A/N

Hey guys hope you enjoy this chapter. Cliffhangers are fun for us( as Writer's) but we all hate them, to see what happens next we need to get this book to 35 votes and the next chapter will be posted its already written and edited ready to go! Hopefully we can get it up this week!

Please don't be a silent reader i'm not sure if you guys are enjoying this or not so tell us what you think.

Also thanks for 200 reads!!! It means a lot to us even though some think its a  small number its massive to us. At 250 reads we are publishing a new cover so stay tuned.

Love 

Jess 

&

Lana