CHAPTER 22

CHAPTER 22

{MICHAELS POV}

I threw the knife I was holding as a threat into, the wall. The prisoner wasn't cooperating and it was pissing me off. Excessively.

Jayce had been gone for a whole day now.

24 hours.

I had people tracking her immediately and they still haven't returned. And if they don't return with her or at least her location they will be stuck down here with the scum.

I can already feel myself growing weaker.

"Mate." I hear Luke say. "Go, I'll talk to the prisoner. Go lie down or something." He said softly with his hand on my shoulder. 

"NO!" I yell ripping the knife from the wall, shrugging his hand off and lunging at the prisoner. "YOU WILL TELL ME WHERE YOU TOOK HER!!!! AND YOU WILL TELL ME NOW!!!" I screamed in his face the knife pressing into his throat. A single drop of blood spreading onto the razor sharp edge of the knife. "I-I-I." He stumbled on his words. Fear evident in his eyes.

"Michael stop!!" Luke yelled at me, pulling me away from him.

"I don't know! I don't know where she is!" The prisoner screamed. "Please just let me go. I have a family!" He said sobbing.

I walked up to him with a menacing grin, "Oh you have a family?" He nodded "You and your friends took my family from me!" I growled in his face. I could feel my eyes growing darker as my alpha side continues to be more prominent. "So I'm going to keep you from your family until I get mine back and if she is hurt in any way your family will be hurt twice as bad! I growled louder in my alpha tone. He back into his chair trying to hide from me. "So I would go tell all your friends to start talking or no one will get to go back to their families!" I yelled. Storming away "LOCK HIM BACK UP!" I yelled to whoever was working guard.

-------------

As I walked out of the hole I was blinded by the sun light. After a moment of recovery I could see Ash and Cal standing in front of me. "How'd it go?" Ash asked. I groaned in response and he understood. "How about you go lay down or something. I don't want you getting weak you need your strength." I knew exactly what Ash was talking about, and I know he's right so I nodded and complied walking back to the pack house, but not going to my room to lie down.

I couldn't. Our room smelt of her and it would break my heart to be in there. To sleep without my arms wrapped around her. So I grabbed a blanket off the rocking chair and laid down on the couch to take a nap.

However no matter how much I tried my efforts were inferior. No matter how much I tossed or turned. How much I hugged the pillow or imagined she was here with me. She wasn't and as I have found out about many things today.

I couldn't sleep without her.

I couldn't live without her.

Without Jayce I am nothing.

A/N

Second update. Thanks for reading and thanks everyone again for 2 k!!!! the most exciting this is we have now hit 2.2k so obviously, I took way too much time to write.

please comment and vote I'd really love to hear what you think of the story so far and what you think of my writing. I think these two chapters are better than the last couple ( i wasn't particularly happy with them but tell what you think about them.)

Comment and vote please

Love

Jess

&

Lana