CHAPTER 26

Dedicated to @mollymay0727. Thanks for your comment it made my day and encouraged me to write this.

CHAPTER 26

(JAYCE POV)

I couldn't tell you how long I've been here but I'm no longer strong and there's no longer 3 of us. Since he walked in that day it's been around the clock torture. I am proud of the girls, though. No one has changed yet even when Maria was faced with death she did not transform. Her body stays in the corner of the room and every time I see her tears form in my eye's.

Neither of us are strong. It's just me and Layla and I know she's extremely weak and I can tell she's not far from death, I'm not far from it myself. There can't be much time left until they eventually kill us. They don't mean to but the push us to absolute limits and they push too far and we are too weak.

My wound's no longer heal in a matter of minutes they take what I would guess a couple days. I don't feel my mate bond anymore and I worry for Michael, I hope he's ok. At home. In our bed sleeping all cuddled up in the blankets like he often does. I remember once coming home from a night out with the girls...

I walked through the door quietly knowing Michaels asleep inside. I walk in to see Michael sprawled out over the bed with my pillow cuddled in his arms with his face digging into it as he lays in the middle of the bed. Now I can't slip into bed unnoticed dammit!

I walk over and lightly shake him after getting ready for bed "Mikey. Mikey." I say softly shaking him as I do. "Hhhmmm" he groans waking up and opening his eyes. Those beautiful green eyes. "I'm home and I want to sleep," I say with a soft smile. He smiles slightly still in a sleepy state. "Why are you in the middle of the bed I say sitting on my side. "So when you came home you'd have to wake me up and then cuddle me instead of just climbing in and going to sleep," he said with a yawn ready to go back to sleep. I smile at him and he rolls over making room for me and wrapping his arms tightly around me as I lay down. "Goodnight Mikey," I say placing a soft kiss on his forehead

"Goodnight Jayce, I love you"

And that was the last thing we said before we both fell into blissful sleep.

A single tear drips down my face as I think of moments like this that seem so long ago now and I fear will never happen again. I fell more tears pour down my face as I think of my love.

"Oh, sweetheart what's wrong," The complete dick of a 'scientist' asked as he put his finger under my chin lifting my head up. "I don't like it when you cry sweetheart, we'll have to fix that," He said with a menacing smile.

A/N

Hey, everyone! thanks for reading hope you enjoy the chapter.

Gonna be honest I don't know when I'm going to post next I'm a little busy right now but I'm gonna keep trying to post as much as possible. update days are hopefully gonna be back to Friday now instead of all over the place but leave a comment because it honestly hlps me to write when you say you are enjoying the book so if you want update's comment and tell me what you think of the book.

Love 

Jess 

&

Lana