CHAPTER 13

CHAPTER 13

(Michael POV)

Jayce and I were cuddled up just laying on our bed. I love having her in my arms where I know she's safe. I love her with all my heart, I love her so much it hurts when we're away from each other for even a second. I know it's time and I want this. I know she wants it too.

I rolled over on top of her attaching my lips to hers with my hands holding me up on either side of her head. She moaned in my mouth receiving approval from Daniel. She wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer as I tugged on her bottom lip with my teeth. She moaned again making me smirk at her. My dominance took over as I pinned her to the bed trailing my lips to her chin and down her neck to her collarbone leaving love bites along the way.

"I'm yours" Jayce breathed out letting me know she was ready and I didn't hesitate to suck on her, eventually sinking my teeth in and marking her as my own. My Luna.

--------------------

I woke up with Jayce still securely in my arms and I smiled. I could see the mark clearly on her neck that showed that she is mine. I leaned down softly kissing the mark, then leaning back into my earlier position, laying with her in my arms and just watching her sleep peacefully with nothing but the sheets keeping our skin from touching.

--------------

Jayce eventually woke about an hour later and we spent most of our morning just laying in bed next to each other, occasionally talking but everything was relaxed and comfortable. We eventually got up and dressed walking down stairs to the pack. I held Jayce next to me with my arm around her waist as we walked around greeting everyone as they could see by her mark we had mated and that she is now officially their Luna. I smiled at the thought. She is now MY luna and no one can take her from me now.

I continued to show Jayce off to the pack and the neighboring pack making sure that their alpha saw her. The whole time I was unable to wipe the smile off my face and I found it hard to take my eyes off her as she talked to friends. But I noticed she never stopped smiling either which made me even happier at the feeling I have satisfied my mate.

This is the start of our forever together and if every day could be just as good as this one I would happily live an eternity, but I would lie until the end of the world if I could have her by my side.

At the end of the night I walked Jayce up the hill between the two packs and sat with her as we watched the sunset and moon rise over the land in the distance. I showed her the boundaries of the land and the connecting pack.

"Wow you have so much land." She comments

"No" I say, Jayce sending me a confused look."we have so much land" I say with a smile pulling her close. I lean down and passionately kiss her as the moon shines above us.

A/N

So our update should be pretty regular now and hopefully every Friday 

Love 

Jess

&

Lana