Chapter 10

(Ashton POV)

"Aagghhh I'm stuffed" Calum says leaning back in his chair laying his hands on his face. We all laugh at him as he groans in pain. Idiot. Michael shoots me a look and I don't have to hear him in the pack link to know what it means, it's time to tell Cara.

I take a deep breath and stand up, pushing my chair in and stepping behind Cara who was wrapped up in a conversation with Jayce. I place my hands on Cara's shoulders leaning down to her ear and whispering "Come with me". She turns to me smiling, excusing herself and following me down a hallway. I turn looking back at my friends to see Jayce smiling at me, nodding, silently telling me I'm doing the right thing. I take Cara's hand and lead her into our pack library where she lets go to look at all the book's. "Wow!.... There's so many!" I smile. I knew she'd like it here. "Cara I have something to tell you."

"Yeah" She says turning to me giving me an encouraging smile before returning to look at the book titles. "You guys have a lot of books about werewolves. It's weird I've never seen these books before or even heard of them and they look so old." She turns to me confused.

"Well that's kind of what I wanted to talk to you about." She looks still confused at what I told her. I sigh walking to her and taking her hand pulling her towards the large sofa in the middle of the room. I turn to face her as we sit, yet I still hold her hand tightly cupped under both of mine. "I need to tell you something but will you promise me not to run or be scared and to remember that I will never hurt you and I will never let anyone hurt you. Ok" I say looking into her confused and worried eyes with hopeful ones.

"Ok. I promise. But what is going, on you have got me worried now." She says searching my eyes for the answer. I take a deep breath before I start.

"I love you." I say looking her dead in the eyes. "I know it's fast and all but I know you feel it to. I know you feel just like I do. I know you are sad when we are apart and you want to spend every minute with me, because I feel the same. I know you feel a pull towards me because I feel it to. And I can explain it all to you because I know you don't understand these feelings, I know you're confused." Cara looked up at me from looking at our hands.

"How. How can you explain to me something I don't understand myself?" She questions me doubtfully.

"Because it's the mating pull." She looks at me like I'm crazy. "Before you run and call me crazy hear me out please?" I ask her. She nods in reply, a little hesitant. "You wondered why this room is full of books about werewolves, they don't exist right?" She nods unsure of where I'm going. "Well your wrong they exist, and these books, there... there not fiction." She looks at me blankly then you see her mind click and she looks scared.

"What are you trying to say" she says a look of fear over all her features stumbling with her words. "I'm a werewolf. And so is everyone else on the land here." I say calmly. She suddenly backs away from me as if I would hurt her. "Please don't be afraid of me or the others we will never hurt you, we will only protect you, we are a pack, a family, we protect and look after one another." She relaxes slightly at my words.

"you- you said something about a mating pull" She asks hesitantly. "Yes I did. We are mates. Which means you are mine and I am yours. We are made to be by a God with holy power. We are soul mates." I finish smiling at her.

"So you're telling me, we are soul mates, you're a werewolf, everyone for miles around here is a werewolf and I'm the only human making me basically a meal!" She says realization on her face. She goes to get up but I only pull her back down again. I chuckle at her but she looks confused. "So... You believe me?" I ask hoping she doesn't think I'm crazy.

She lets out a sight "Yes, everything you said before....You were right about it and I have no other way of explaining it and I trust you more than I properly should." She says looking up and into my eyes. "Good, so trust me when I say you are no meal." I chuckle again and she lets out a breath. "Don't worry we eat human food, well a lot of meat really. Like chicken or beef." She looks better now a lot less nervures but then she asks.

"Where does that leave me. I'm human?"

"Well... You will have to be turned." I say cautiously

"Into..."

"Yes" I answer her. She just nods in reply.

"Ok" I look at her confused. "Turn me. Now. I love you and I know you won't intentionally hurt me. So turn me and we can be together." She says with a smile and a look in her eyes making me know she is sure about this. I smile back at her before leaning into her and placing a soft kiss on her lips. Before trailing my lips down to her shoulder and sinking my teeth in. But not before whispering " I love you " in her ear.

A/N

Hey guys! hope you like the new chapter! hopefully the next one will be up friday or saturday next week.

Thanks for reading!!!

Jess 

&

Lana