I'm thinking of writing again...

hey everyone just wanted to jump on and take a look at this book and see how it was doing and I'm so happy to see some lovely comments wishing for me to continue this book.

I just want to say that I'm thinking of writing this book again and I have been sitting on the idea for the past few months. I tried to re-read the book to know where to go(i couldn't the start is just far too cringy). I'm also thinking of going through the book and having a good edit and a re-write considering I hate the start so much and a lot of the book I just put stuff up so there would be an update and I said it all the time I think the chapters are shit. I honestly don't know whether I will update but it is on my mind. 

I want to finish the book right if I do the reason I stopped was that I wasn't into the book as much and I didn't want to give a one chapter ending to something that was first intended to be a 10 chapter ending, I want to make sure when I finish this book its done right.

I want to improve my writing and I can see that my reads get so low near the end of the book my first chapter has over 500 reads but my last few have less than 100, there is not a lot of votes and that read count shows a lot about my writing, that is not keeping people interested.

so I'm gonna put it out to you guys. should I edit and re-write and then continue or do my best to continue and then edit and make it less cringy.

also if you actual enjoy my writing and not just this fandom is still an active writer on my personal writing account because as you know me and Lana wrote on this account together.

my personal writing account is -  ImOnlyOnePerson

my personal account where I don't write is - jessicaz1234

please comment and tell me what you want to happen the more comments the more I try to write.

REVISION - so I wrote this a good few months ago and I've still been thinking of writing. I honestly don't know whether to start from scratch delete this off the face of the world and rebuild, to leave it and start again or to finish and revise and then re-write. 

honestly, i haven't been writing much lately and I miss being passionate about writing and I really wanna start doing this with Lana again.

tell me what you think.