Chapter 9

CHAPTER 9

*Time skip 1 month*

Jayce POV

I smile as I walk downstairs into the kitchen seeing who have become my favorite people in the whole world. I walk into the kitchen to be hugged from behind by Mikey. "Hi," he says in my ear.

"Hi," I smile at him before he kisses my cheek and goes back to making breakfast. I lean on the island looking across to see Lydia and Luke just casually talking in a tired and slow sense showing me that they have just woken up as well. I grab a bottle of water out of the fridge and walk into the living room and sitting on the couch across from one where Calum is sitting with Gia. "Morning" they both chimed.

"Uggghh" I groaned, as they giggled at me. I'm not a morning person, never have been, never will be.

Ashton walks in as I'm sinking into the couch wishing to go back to sleep and hands me a cup of steaming hot coffee. " A delivery from a Michael Clifford," He says all proper. "Thanks" I nod at him as he sits down at the other end of the couch knowing when Michael comes in he will want to sit next to me.

Yep, this is how most mornings go.

Soon everyone was sitting in the lounge room again after eating breakfast,all with a second or third coffee in hand.

"So what's on the agenda today," Gia ask taking a big gulp of coffee.

"Cara's coming for dinner today!" Ashton said excitedly as always. Then a look of realization hit him and we all knew why. Tonight was the night Ashton would tell care about us about how they were mated and he would have to turn her. I felt for the guy.

I got up to put my mug in the dishwasher but before leaving I put my hand on ash's shoulder. "I'm here for you" I said giving him a small smile.

The day went on a usual and Michael and I are currently walking around the property hand in hand just passing time. Michael and I have gotten extremely close, I have even moved out of my pack house and now live with Michael. We almost never are apart and I can feel that we are close to mating.

Ash came sprinting up to us yelling "c'mon' guys it's time to go we gotta go get Cara!!" I chuckled at him but tightened my grip on Mikey's hand and started to make my way to the town.

Finally, we had arrived back to the pack house Michael and I going straight inside to see how dinner was coming but Ash took care for a tour of the grounds.

"OH MY GOD CHILD!! I HAVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH YOU WERE AWAY FOR FAR TOO LONG" line came screaming at me over dramatically as I entered the house. Life would just not be the same without my psychopath of a best friend but I guess we are just too similar. "OH, MY DARLING I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO LEAVE THE WAY I DID BUT I AM HERE NOW AND I WILL STAY HERE, WITH YOU, FOREVER," I yelled just as dramatic as her. We both burst out into laughing fits slowly falling to the floor not being able to breathe. Of course, our lovely guys are just so kind that they stood just chuckling at us. Oh no, we don't need any help breathing *rolls eyes*.

Now only Lydia and I could have someone walk in to see us in our most unattractive form. So in enters Ash and Cara.

"Umm," someone clears their throat as Lydia and I are settling down now sitting in the doorway. We look up to see Ash and Cara. Ooppss. "shhh.....Hi, guys" I say standing awkwardly and helping Lydia up. "So uhh...." Lydia trails off.

"Yeah uhh.." I attempt to help but it's not possible to make this better. I look at Lid's and we both know it. Yupp.... bad way to welcome someone to your house. Oh well. Cue Lids.

"Oh, Cara my dear I haven't seen you for so long," Lydia says pulling her into a hug.

"Yeah nice save Grandma," I say referring to the name she called Cara. Everyone laughs while we all go to the dining room.

As we are all sitting and talking I hear "shit fire" being yelled. Now there are two people in the kitchen right now. Calum and Gia. Both terrible cooks. "Girls help me in the kitchen please before Gia and Cal burn the place to ashes." I sigh standing up. The girls follow behind me as I go into the kitchen to see the pasta in the bowl burnt to a crisp. "How the fuck did you burn pasta??" I question utterly shocked. "Funny question" Calum starts, rubbing his neck.

"Alright let me help," I say putting on my apron and washing my hands. "Calum, out!" I say pushing him out of the kitchen. "Lids and Gia do pasta and sauce, Cara and I will do dessert," I instruct as we all start getting to work.

A/N

Hey guys sorry, that took a month guess my plan went out the window but this one is nice and long. I will try and post soon as my workload at school is a lot smaller now.

ENJOY

JESS

&

LANA