CHAPTER 19

CHAPTER 19

{JAYCE POV}

"Agghhhh" It's not breaking!!!!" Lydia yells from the opposite side of the room. We are trying to break the doors down. There are two. The one we came in from and the other we have no idea where it leads. "It's hopeless we have obviously been locked in here for our protecting so stop weakening the doors we will leave when the fight is over." Gia said trying to reason with us. "That's the problem Gia. You two have been locked in here for protection and went willingly. We were locked in here to keep us from fighting and we fought to stay with our mates. We were raised warriors and we will not stay here while our family fights without us !" I grunt out not caring how she feels about my tone. I am luna and I should be protecting my pack. "Arrrggghhhh!!" I yell angrily as I throw a chair violently at the door. "There has to be a way, some way. A way out." I start pacing the room looking for a way out my mind turning and burning but I kept thinking until I was interrupted....

----------------

MICHAEL POV

We've been fighting for two hours and have managed to capture two of the three hunters the first one ran off quickly. Pathetic human. He disgusts me. The other two put up a fight but we have now captured them and put them in the pit. They don't seem too talkative though but I will fix that. "Whichever one of you who talks first won't die!" I say in my alpha tone as Calum jumps into the pit in wolf form as me and luke are the only ones in human form. We changed back to talk to the pathetic lives that are trapped in the dungeon type area we call the pit because really, it's just a deep dark hole.

They both kept quiet. I do not know why they have an animal who is willing to kill them with my word if they don't talk and they would rather die than give away who is after us. Idiots. Half of army can take down their entire army. 'Michael we have a problem' I hear Ashton through the link. He is still patrolling the north side which I suspect is the side the human village is. ' What?' I replied aggravated by the humans not cooperating and the fact I've spent 2 hours away from my Luna when there is danger around. 'There is an army of hunters coming' he said and then left the link. Everyone prepare for battle!!" I yelled to the wolves surrounding me "Go Luke" I say to him and he leaves to take his group of warriors into battle. "Guards keep them here" I yell to the people who have been assigned the role. I run off into the distance where I can smell human blood and I feel my eyes growing darker at the thought of anyone getting close to my mate. With thoughts of protecting Jayce in mind, I leap onto an unsuspecting hunter

------------------

JAYCE POV

"Can you hear that?" Cara said quietly.

"What? " I asked more calmly

"I can hear people.....talking... outside the door" she said coming to a conclusion.

"Cara you Guinness." I said running up to her and hugging her tightly before dropping her. Lydia looked at me weirdly before I knocked on the door we came through "excuse me?" I asked nicely. Lydia picked up on what I was going to do and she came and stood next to me.

A/N

Update 2 of three yay!