Chapter 7

CHAPTER 7

(Jayce POV)

"You met someone!!" Everyone screamed, well everyone but me.

"Who?" I casually ask taking a bite of the delicious food that had now be set in front of us. Everyone turned and looked at me.

"What? He had to meet his mate sooner or later." "Who is it Ashton?" Everyone turned back to Ash who had now stopped eating because of the commotion.

"Well......" he trailed off

"What pack is she from?" Michael asked now curious.

"Well....she doesn't really have one.." Ashton said nervous.

"So she's a rogue?" Luke butted in.

"N-no she's..ahhhh.. Human?" Ashton said looking straight to Michael, As if searching for approval with worried eyes.

Michael put his cutlery down and sighed. He put his hands on the table cupping them together to show the seriousness of the matter.

"Ash.....I understand shes your mate.-" Michael didn't need to finish Ashton saw where this was going and abruptly got up from the table pushing his chair to the ground and stormed out of the room. Michael sighed putting his head in his hands with his elbows on the table. I put my hand on his back rubbing it gently trying to give him some sense of comfort.

"Maybe someone should go talk to him?" Gia spoke after a long silence. Michael lent back in his chair starting to get up. I put my hand on his arm and spoke softly. "I'll go. Don't worry." I gave a small smile trying to reassure Michael. He nodded in agreement then telling me where Ashton's room was.

When I got to Ash's room I knocked on the door "Ash.. Its Jayce. Can we talk?" I asked softly. I heard the click of the handle then I was met with the curly haired boy who looked like he was being torn apart. "Can I come in?" I spoke in a caring tone.

This poor boy has just been told he can't see his mate and I know it must be tearing him up inside. He loves his mate, he needs her, not just emotionally but physically, if someone finds their mate and doesn't stay with them, they slowly withered away and eventually die, if ashton does not reject his mate, that is.

If ashton spends more than a day or two without his mate he will start to die. Which in turn werewolf or not will kill his mate. But on the other hand, Michael is his Alpha, as his beta all Ashton wants is Michael's approval and attention.

"Oh Ash" I said pulling him into a hug, rubbing his back lightly. I pulled away from the hug pushing him slightly in the direction of his bed. He got the idea and went and sat down. I turned closing the door and heading to sit next to the distraught boy infront of me.

"I know you need her." I started.

"I get it I can't see her with all the worry about humans finding us lately." He sighed. I thought for a second.

"Do you have her number?" I asked

"Yeah" he said confused.

"Text her maybe you can go in and see her as much as you can. We can figure out if she's trustworthy..." I trailed off.

"Yeah." Ashton said perking up.

"But Ash..." I sighed "You do know.. To mate you do have to turn her so once she is found trustworthy you have to tell her about us and you will have to turn her." I said looking Ashton straight in the eyes. He nodded getting the point.

"Ok.. I'll go talk to Michael about this, but..... on another note do you want to come finish dinner?" I said to a now much happier Ashton. "Yeah give me a sec though."

"Ok."

I got up to leave but before I did I tossed him his phone that was sitting at the door

"Text her" I said with a smile as I walked out of the room.

A/N

Hey guys, YOU DID IT!!!! good job getting to 35 votes I thought it wouldn't happen that quickly. So here's your reward of a new chapter!

For the next chapter we need to get to 50 votes so keep voting and tell all your friends about the book.

Today we also updated our cover and it was made by the amazing @DevilThatEatsPizza so go and follow her she is a great writer.

Thats all I have to say for today 

Thanks 

Jess

&

Lana