CHAPTER 18

CHAPTER 18

(ASHTON POV)

"COME ON STAY ALERT PEOPLE!!" I yelled at the group of warriors I was leading at the north side of our territory. I looked into the distance to see 3 figures that weren't wolfs. I sniffed the air for their sent. Hunters! "Everyone ready yourselves for battle I see hunters!!" I yelled to the group and instantly growls dribble from their mouths as the transformed to wolves and stood ready to fight. "MESSENGER!!" I yelled and immediately the messenger was next to me awaiting instruction. "Go to Alpha Michael and tell him we have 3 hunters about to enter our lands from the north. Go now quickly!!"

Immediately, he ran off to go find Michael.

MICHAEL POV

I was cuddled on the couch with Jayce. Ever since the alpha meeting she's been paranoid of every sound and person she hears and sees. Suddenly a messenger who's been out with the patrols burst into the room panting and mumbling, "Alpha Michael!" He says as he enters. I Raise my eyebrow in confusion but I know If he's here it can't be good. "There's.... they're hunters on the North side it's time to put plans into Action!" He says obviously distressed. "Ok go back to your troop and make sure the word is spread, we've been training for this. We are ready." I say sternly, standing up.

He nods and leaves the room. I pull Jayce up from the couch and into my arms. "Jeremy!!" I yelled out to the person who I set up a secret plan with. "Yes Alpha." He says coming into the room. Jayce looks up at me confused and I know she will be pissed at me after finding out about this plan but I must ensure she is safe there is no other option. "You know what to do." I say as I turn to face Jayce. "What's going on Mikey?" She asked confusion laced in her voice. "It's time to fight." I say looking deep into her eyes. "But I can't have you coming with me." I say with I sigh and before she can fight me on the subject I but In. "I know you're strong and a fighter but I won't focus if you're out there, I'll be worrying and I won't be able to do my job." I say calmly trying to get her to understand. "But I can help." She says tears coming to her eyes. "I've been trained since birth to help." She says a single tear dripping from her eye. "I Know baby and I love you so much, I just wanna know your safe." I say pulling her into a hug and holding her tight for a few seconds. I gently kiss her lips as I pull away she grabs me by the collar and whispers in my ear "Come back to me."

"Always." I say looking into her beautiful blue eyes "I will never leave you." I promise kissing her one last time when Jeremy walks back in with Lana struggling against him. "It's time to go ladies." He say and I nod letting go of Jayce's hand and walking out of the room. I can hear Lana still struggling to be released then I hear the door close and lock.I Know they can't escape from the door, it's to securely locked I know they will try but they won't get through and if they do there are guards at the door to protect them. No one will be able to hurt my girl. My Luna.

I walk out the front of the pack house a see Luke with a frown etched onto his face. I give him a look and we both know we are feeling the same. We have to leave our most prized possessions in a place they don't want to be and we can't hold them close to us to protect them but we know it's right and it's what has to be done. To protect the ones we love.

I nod a Luke and he nods back and we shift into our wolf forms and run for the north side. I hear Daniele whimper from the distance between us and our mate when we sense danger but I remind him that it's for her protection and he lets out a loud growl, wanting to protect Jayce from the intruder himself, and get back to her as quick as possible. I already miss my queen.

MINE.

A/N

Hey, guys! hope you enjoy the chapter! sorry for the lack of updates the past couple weeks I have been on holidays and couldn't update but all the missed updates will be added today along with an extra chapter over the next couple of days as a thank you for 2k!!!

Thank's you guys so much!!! It was the best surprise ever to come home and see we hit 2k!!

You guys really mean so much to us so please keep voting and commenting I really want to know what you think of our story and there's still lots left so I don't worry. ;)

Love

Jess

&

Lana