CHAPTER 20

CHAPTER 20

{MICHAELS POV}

I was in the middle of one of my countless fights with a hunter. He was relentless and kept swiping at me with his gleaming silver knife. Suddenly the amazing scent of my mate slowly gets stronger and stronger and I realize that she has somehow gotten out and is coming my way. I swipe at the guy, knocking him to the ground before clawing at him until he is dismembered. I run to where the scent is coming from the find Jayce only a few hundred feet away. "What are you doing here." I growl at her staring deep into her eyes. "Helping." She simply replies before running off into battle I see Lana run past Luke but I see no one else coming yet. I guess they followed their mate's orders and stayed. Wish jayce would do that. I rolled my eyes at the thought. She's so disobedient.

{CARA POV}

'You should be with Luna' Lara my wolf told me. "But Ash said we need to stay here, for protection." I answered back. I'm still not good with this whole wolf thing. It kind of makes me feel crazy for talking to myself, but Jayce said we all have a wolf and if we let them they will take control and be the predator side of us. "Exactly Jayce taught you to deal with me and how to look after ourselves, she taught us everything and showed us how to live like this. We should be with her and protect her and showing her we are strong. Don't you want to make her happy with us?" Lara convinced me easily. "Yes" I replied. "Then we should go out and fight beside our Luna."

"You're right." I said finally before running out the open door. "Wait where are you going!" Gia yelled after me but I didn't reply I only turned into my wolf form and ran to where the battle is playing out.

{MICHAEL POV}

We continued to fight. I fought of hunters quickly and stood close to Jayce throughout the battle. Every time anyone dared to strike her or get too close to her for my liking I would leap onto them and tear them limb from limb. But being the idiot's humans are they all thought they could take on an Alpha but continued to fail, most not even scratching me.

I was looking at the land before me to see how much competition was left when a new scent came into my range. CARA! I alerted jayce to her being here and ran to see why Cara had decided to make an appearance.

"I came to help. To help luna. I will fight with my luna." She said sternly. With a lot of convincing and an appearance of my Alpha tone I was able to get Cara to go back to the pack house.

I informed Jayce and Ash that she was safely sent back to the pack house with a guard following her before heading back into battle.

As I tore another hunter apart someone yelled for me through the pack link 'ALPHA!!'.....

A/N

And that gets us up to date. Thanks for reading and please comment and vote it means a lot to us. I have a special chapter for you guys since we hit 2k!!!!. Thank you for that by the way. So I will update with that some point before Friday next week or maybe I'll do a double update? What would you prefer? Two separate updates or one double update? Let me know.

Also happy new year and welcome to 2016 *fuck* 2017. im not good at this.......

Anyway thanks for reading!

LOVE

JESS

&

LANA